covered by this discount card

Help with paying medical bills
HollyJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

covered by this discount card

Post by HollyJ »

I have 4 children. They are 16f, 15f, 10m, and 6f. I am looking for help providing them with a good health care. We have a medical discount card but not enough. I have struggled every year to provide them with what they did get. I figured with times getting tougher for children to feel like the fit in, I figured I would try getting a little extra help for them this year. They deserve to have the medications they need on this card, and what other friends/school mates of theirs take for granted!
Joann
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: covered by this discount card

Post by Joann »

Hi my name is Chad and my girlfriend and I have been hit with some really tough times do to the covid-19 virus. We are both sick and need discounts on our prescription drugs. She lost her job and my hours have been severely decreased at my own job making it impossible for us to afford our rent or medications. We live in Las Vegas Nevada in a one bedroom apartment costing $1200 a month.
Please if you could respond with what my options are for some assistance and how to find a discount card that would be greatly appreciated.
If needed here is my phone number.