Disabled and moving to another state

State and local government assistance programs.
Ahmed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disabled and moving to another state

Post by Ahmed »

To Whom It May Concern:
I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I am trying to move to Dallas, Texas before winter hit this year. I have quite a few chronic pain issues, one of which is fibromyalgia, and winter is extremely bad on me. I have some family down there so that's where I plan to move however.
I am on disability and I really can't afford a place of my own. I was wondering if you had any phone numbers and/or websites where I can go on to fill out for section 8, rent assistance, or other low income opportunities.
I would appreciate any information you have.
Gomez

Re: Disabled and moving to another state

Post by Gomez »

Hello, I am emailing on behalf of my brother. He does not know how to read or write. Was wondering if there us anything that can help. In March, I believe it was, he was in a motorcycle accident and lost part of his hand. It's been very bad year for him with losing his home as well.
We were able to get a couple of dollars to get him a rental but we cannot afford it anymore. He is about to get evicted and I don't know what to do for him. Unfortunately I have a family living in 1500 square foot condo with stairs. He also was denied disability so it's made it that much harder. Please if there is any help for him. We are desperate.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

For websites, phone numbers, etc. that is what we have online. Here are Wisconsin disability programs. Call around for help. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... fit_p.html

Ahmed wrote:To Whom It May Concern:
I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
I am on disability and I really can't afford a place of my own. I was wondering if you had any phone numbers and/or websites where I can go on to fill out for section 8, rent assistance, or other low income opportunities.
I would appreciate any information you have.
Gordon

Post by Gordon »

I'm a single mother with 3 kids one of my children is a child in need of care, one is disabled and my other two children are living with my parents. I'm currently homeless desperately trying to find a home in another state but having trouble doing so due to the heat. I have become victim to harassment and threats made by people who are criminals holding grudges against my father who is a detective. I no longer have a vehicle due to these individuals who harass me, I am in desperate need of help. I have little money and suffer from PTSD, anxiety, stress and depression. Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated. All I want is a home and to have all my children and to live somewhere safe.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Single mother? A huge percentage of our requests (disproportionate) are from single mothers. You have 3 kids? If try to move, and gain stability maybe in a more affordable state, then good for you. Try the government assistance programs for the move.
Gordon wrote:I'm a single mother with 3 kids one of my children is a child in need of care, one is disabled and my other two children are living with my parents. I'm currently homeless desperately trying to find a home in another state but having trouble doing so due to the heat.