I have bad knees and medical problems

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Annies Emerald
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have bad knees and medical problems

Post by Annies Emerald »

My friend has 4 bulging disks that are severe as well as bad knees. He is only 48 and his partner and mother of his 2 kids passed away from cancer November 7, 2016. He has been turned down for disability 3 times and only wants to get in it for a little while and find a way to have the surgery and get back to work ASAP.
It's gotten worse in last couple months; severe pain knees given away constantly of balanced. And need something done but only gets the little check for the boys from the mom dying. He is doing all he can and we are desperately trying to find help. They even cut the food stamps off now. I'm not sure where to turn from here. Any help out advice would be great. God bless you...
Dennis
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I have bad knees and medical problems

Post by Dennis »

Good afternoon
I needed financial assistance towards my electricity bill and medical. I currently just went back to work from having a baby. I was out of work prior to that due to a knee issue that a clinic treated. I need help because the income I already received went to my rent. So therefore, I did not have no income to put towards my electricity bill. I am at a disconnection notice as of February 20th. I have two younger children living in my household. I already used my emergency assistance when my knees acted up towards rent so I don’t think I'm approving to use it again. I am currently in Brooklyn Park Minnesota.