I have bad migraines

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Philly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I have bad migraines

Post by Philly »

I am currently 28 years old I have been having migraines for over a year now. I went to the doctor and they sent me to get mires done they found a cyst on the right side of my brain and have me on Topamax to prevent them but it doesn't help.
I do not have money for insurance and I have two children under the age of 10 and a wife we are all on food stamps currently. I need some pointers on what I need to do I can barely walk outside. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have bad migraines

Post by Admin »

We have heard that migraines can be terrible. fortunately we do not get them. Can you maybe try an affordable health insurance plan? As there are several on the marketplace. Maybe they can provide the coverage you and your kids need.
Philly wrote: I do not have money for insurance and I have two children under the age of 10 and a wife we are all on food stamps currently. I need some pointers on what I need to do I can barely walk outside. Thank you.
Farrel Givens

Post by Farrel Givens »

My wife Marlene suffers from seizures, bad migraines and strokes.
I need to help her because we have no money and are using claim money from Aflac. I have no home internet or computer apparatus.
Will try diligently.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you have no home internet, a couple things. One is you can use a public hotspot. Or look into government resources, such as free emergency internet programs.
Farrel Givens wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:17 am I have no home internet or computer apparatus.
Will try diligently.