I'm an alcoholic

State and local government assistance programs.
Luck
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I'm an alcoholic

Post by Luck »

I'm just about 65 so I feel I don't need medical care. I'm indigent and have been evicted because I can't my rent. I used to make more money but that source has dried up. I got laid about 8 years ago and lost everything. I lost my job about Eight years ago. I lost absolutely every thing. I had just purchased my new dream house and put every penny I had to remodel it. I was also going through extensive dental work.
I watch my house being foreclosed on, my car reposed, I could never go back to the dentist to get the permanent caps put on. I've lost six teeth because of this and I one place in my mouth I can hew. Any way three months later I lost my well paying job. I'm out of resources and am about to be evicted because I can't pay rent?
I need financial assistance for rent and I also desperately need to go to rehab.
I'm an alcoholic and I've never drank this much every day in my life. Please, please help me first of all into rehab and secondly financial help to keep my apartment. I get $971 in social security and make about 15 hours a week at 10.00. But I did odd jobs to bring in extra income and as I have said those jobs gave dried up. My monthly expenses are my rent which is $750, car insurance, utilities, and internet connection. I gave no phone, use rabbit ears for my TV. I've tried using Google phone and it is a joke. A really big joke. Please help me I'm just about to give up. If you can't help please refer me to who I might get immediate help. I. Three month behind on rent and have to be out by the end of August.
Boutique

Re: I'm an alcoholic

Post by Boutique »

Electricity was shut off, need approximately $500 dollars to have electricity reconnected. I am behind on mortgage payments and propane bill. I am working through a temp service but not stable employment as I am an alcoholic. Just need temporary assistance until I get back only feet and prevent foreclosure and disconnect on Utilities any further. I have a small monthly retirement but is not enough to cover expenses.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I'm an alcoholic

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear your story. Alcoholism and other "vices" can devastate families, friendships, relationships, and more. As if you read the blog you can see that. We do have information on free clinics for dental care though, and maybe they can get the permanent caps on your teeth.
Also search the main site for information on the other financial aid you need.
Luck wrote:I'm just about 65 so I feel I don't need medical care. I lost absolutely every thing. I had just purchased my new dream house and put every penny I had to remodel it. I was also going through extensive dental work.
I watch my house being foreclosed on, my car reposed, I could never go back to the dentist to get the permanent caps put on. I've lost six teeth because of this and I one place in my mouth I can hew. Any way three months later I lost my well paying job.