Health recovered in a miracle

State and local government assistance programs.
AsianGirl
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Health recovered in a miracle

Post by AsianGirl »

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to reach in what truly is our darkest hour. My mother is 76 years of age and has been battling for her life every day for the past 5 years. Her cancer is called "Gamma Delta" and is very rare. In November 2017 I placed my mother on hospice care fully expecting her to leave this earth any day. After 5 weeks of this the Lord truly reached down and touched her. The hospice team said they had near seen this happen and it was a miracle. She was then removed from hospice and began treatment again. For this alone we give all thanks to our heavenly father for this miracle.
However, the struggles were far from over with. We have suffered complete and total financial devastation. I am my mother’s fulltime caregiver. I cashed out my 401 k to pay bills. Yet once again we have nowhere else to turn. We have received a 48 hr. notice on our electric bill and we are 3 months behind on rent. We walk to cancer treatment since we no longer have a car. We are desperate.
We have received help with our insurance co pays and that has helped. However our landlord does not care about our situation and is preparing to evict us. It is only my mother and me and we have nowhere to go. We don’t know if there is anything that can be done to help us but if there is any loan program where we might be able to barrow $1000.00 I can assure you I will pay it back.
I must say that we are desperate and don't know what to do. If there is any help at all please let me know what you. I am so sorry for even asking but as I stated we are desperate. Thank you for your consideration.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Health recovered in a miracle

Post by Admin »

An incredible story. You seem like you have done everything you can to do the best you can in that difficult situation...which can't even imagine what like. As far as loans, may not want that, but here are some to try.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html
Maybe talk to medical providers about charity programs, charities about transitional housing, or find other options. Seem to be very hard worker and committed.
AsianGirl wrote:Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to reach in what truly is our darkest hour. My mother is 76 years of age and has been battling for her life every day for the past 5 years. Her cancer is called "Gamma Delta" and is very rare. In November 2017 I placed my mother on hospice care fully expecting her to leave this earth any day. After 5 weeks of this the Lord truly reached down and touched her. The hospice team said they had near seen this happen and it was a miracle. She was then removed from hospice and began treatment again. For this alone we give all thanks to our heavenly father for this miracle.
However, the struggles were far from over with. We have suffered complete and total financial devastation. I am my mother’s fulltime caregiver. I cashed out my 401 k to pay bills. Yet once again we have nowhere else to turn. We have received a 48 hr. notice on our electric bill and we are 3 months behind on rent. We walk to cancer treatment since we no longer have a car. We are desperate.
We have received help with our insurance co pays and that has helped. However our landlord does not care about our situation and is preparing to evict us. It is only my mother and me and we have nowhere to go. We don’t know if there is anything that can be done to help us but if there is any loan program where we might be able to barrow $1000.00 I can assure you I will pay it back.
I must say that we are desperate and don't know what to do. If there is any help at all please let me know what you. I am so sorry for even asking but as I stated we are desperate. Thank you for your consideration.