Assitamce with rent and a job

State and local government assistance programs.
bbjones
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Assitamce with rent and a job

Post by bbjones »

I am currently looking for office work in the Stocbridge, Rex, Ga area and need help paying rent. Can you help me?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Assitamce with rent and a job

Post by Admin »

For a short term solution, you can try a work at home job. Go to http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wor ... _bill.html for examples of these. Online survey companies and others really do pay.

For rent assistance in Georgia, try the Georgia Housing Chice Voucher program. It is part of Georgia's comprehensive housing program. they send out over 11,000 rent assistance checks per month. Also, try modestneeds.com for aid. It may work too.
Irene

Post by Irene »

I am currently homeless and have been for quite awhile now. I just started a job at a place I intend to stay for a while. I am staying at the shelter but I get out of work past the time where I can efficiently utilize the services anymore. I also am going back to school next month and have all my paperwork in order for financial aid.
I can find a decently low income apartment I just can't afford it on my own right now and probably not for a little while. I am going to have an income and can support myself somewhat I just need a little help now as soon as possible so I can maintain my job and my schooling once I start. I am also trying to save for a vehicle so that I can better get to work and be able to work more often.
Also, to tell you more of what I’m trying to do is I’m trying to petition the court once I have myself a little more in order to have a paternity test done for my son whom my ex girlfriend got taken away because she left him alone in her apartment. I hear she might be getting him back soon and I am very worried for him as his grandmother I’m sure whom he has been with this last year.
As you can see I am getting things in order I just need a little help. I don't know all of these programs I can do and the department of community and family services sometimes doesn't always help to the best of there ability and I can't take off of work to go sit there all day because I don't want to lose my job. If you could please help me or point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it.
Morba

Post by Morba »

I live in NY. I have 3 kids and my wife is in the hospital for dressing. I get food stamps but need help with gas to get to work for the week as well as rent. I have no other resources at this time, so I could use a new job too. I’m a month behind in rent and its going to get much worst if I cant get the help I need now. Please contact me. Social service can't help me because I have to be 3 month back up with rent. They don’t do gas for cars. Please help me and thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Both of those needs may be met by a community action agency in Rhode Island. Find them here.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tion_.html
Both SNAP food stamp applications, job programs, and much more may be available. Each one has their own form of assistance they give. But call on them for help.
Morba wrote:I live in NY. I have 3 kids and my wife is in the hospital for dressing. I get food stamps but need help with gas to get to work for the week as well as rent. I have no other resources at this time, so I could use a new job too. I’m a month behind in rent and its going to get much worst if

I cant get the help I need now. Please contact me. Social service can't help me because I have to be 3 month back up with rent. They don’t do gas for cars. Please help me and thank you.
LaurenD

Post by LaurenD »

I'm in need of immediate assistance financially to cover my rent and utilities and I have no resources or support system at hand so as scary as this is I guess I have to try. I work very hard and my full time job but until summer have to get by on less than 2000 a month and I'm trying to find a second job to tide me over.
I had a personal trauma happen that delayed my start date and I'm finally getting free counseling at the victims center for women. I'm just so scared and I'm trying so hard and not having a support system while feeling so alone has me completely at a loss.
I don’t know if I'm doing this right. I live at Jenkintown PA 19046. My landlord is a good person is also experiencing a series of events that have him unable despite my being a good tenant for four years, being able to wait. I hope you can help. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have rent assistance listed for Montgomery County PA, which is your county here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... sista.html
There are also or sorts of job rograms on the site, but ask maybe a job center for employment. Also, be sure to be face from the violence/situation, and also maybe try legal aid.

LaurenD wrote:I'm in need of immediate assistance financially to cover my rent and utilities and I have no resources or support system at hand so as scary as this is I guess I have to try. I work very hard and my full time job but until summer have to get by on less than 2000 a month and I'm trying to find a second job to tide me over.
I had a personal trauma happen that delayed my start date and I'm finally getting free counseling at the victims center for women. I'm just so scared and I'm trying so hard and not having a support system while feeling so alone has me completely at a loss.
I don’t know if I'm doing this right. I live at Jenkintown PA 19046. My landlord is a good person is also experiencing a series of events that have him unable despite my being a good tenant for four years, being able to wait. I hope you can help. Thank you,
TracMaz

Post by TracMaz »

I am 24 and living in Denton TX. I have two children a five year old and a four month old. We are currently looking at an eviction and have NO WHERE to go, my car was repossessed today so now I have no way to get around. I have called 211 and all the assistance people located in my area. At this point I have no idea what to do. I do not want to lose my home or my job. I really need help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are emergency assistance programs in Denton TX that you can try for help. They may address housing needs, transportation, and other bills too. Both financial aid and other support may be offered.
TracMaz wrote:I am 24 and living in Denton TX. I have two children a five year old and a four month old.