Basic needs for my family are requested

State and local government assistance programs.
Suze
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Basic needs for my family are requested

Post by Suze »

I'm a single dad of two whose wife passed away in March 2013. I am week to week paycheck and dealing with bills and stress trying to take care of my kids and barely getting by with food, gas for car, rent, electric bills, phone, car payments, plus I have my pets. But I now have one job and it's not enough. I also need to provide things needed for my kids that I can't always get like clothes, health and beauty items, laundry soap and such. I' m scared and worried, plus being type 2 diabetic doesn't help. Need medicines too. Please email or call me.
response

Re: Basic needs for my family are requested

Post by response »

Good morning

I am a government employee who have been furloughed twice this year since July 2013. And now I am in debt with my rent and bills and I would like to know if I can get any kind of assistance to pay my rent because I did receive a eviction notice. We also need some clothing for the springtime. Please feel free to call me at work or my home phone.
Kornheiser

Post by Kornheiser »

I need help with my utilities and rent, clothing, and basic supplies. My daughter and her boyfriend live with me also and neither work now. Her boyfriend had a seasonal job with UPS but that ended in January. I live on Disability and am having problems with rent and utilities. Also my daughter just found out she is pregnant. Any info or help will be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well that is great idea of your daughter....getting pregnant with no job, partner has no job even though the job market is booming, you on disability so have a minimal income, and daughter living at home with zero savings. We have posted countless articles on this being one of the root causes of poverty for children and the next generation. Your daughter and partner is in effect making life much more difficult for that child if not setting them up for poverty. We do have some resources you can try here to save money on those basic needs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Kornheiser wrote:I need help with my utilities and rent, clothing, and basic supplies. My daughter and her boyfriend live with me also and neither work now or have money. Her boyfriend had a seasonal job with UPS but that ended in November. I live on Disability and am having problems with rent and utilities. Also my daughter just found out she is pregnant. Any info or help will be greatly appreciated.
DominicTweed

Post by DominicTweed »

I need assistance for food and basic needs and also in paying my bills this month and next month. I lost my job at the beginning of April, and cannot access funds from my investment account for another month or so. I have upcoming payments for student loans ($50 and $78), electric and internet ($46 and $58), food ($100), clothes, household basic needs ($150) and then August rent ($525). I start another job next month but by the time I get on payroll and get my first paycheck, I will have already missed the deadlines for paying most of these bills. I could use a one-time monetary assist of about $500 to help me with expenses for this month while I wait for money to start coming in from my new job. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have tons of free stuff listed on the site. Ranging from basic needs to financial aid, advice, counseling, smart phone apps, clothes, food, and so much more. Many agencies and charities offer this type of support. Read about free stuff.
DominicTweed wrote:I need assistance for food and basic needs and also in paying my bills this month and next month.