Disability attorney

State and local government assistance programs.
MrWilliams
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Disability attorney

Post by MrWilliams »

I am very sorry for assuming that I was sending this email to my state agency. But we live in the Burlington County area of New Jersey and the town we both live in is called Maple Shade. Dunkin Dunits is a convenience store very similar to a Circle K or 7-11. Perhaps if I can explain to you what's happening you would be have a better understanding of the help they need and the services that you may have to offer or forward whatever information on the services in our area.
My friends' boyfriend severely injured his collar bone, due to a fall at their apartment complex and the complex is refusing to assist them with medical bills or any type of compensation for the injury. They are very behind in their rent and since he nor she have medical coverage, he can not work until they get some type of medical coverage to help pay the bills such as rent, gas and electric, home phone service, food stamps, medial transportation, medical insurance and drug coverage and an attorney who can look into the Social Security Disability applicatioand even if it's temporary and prayerfully an attorney to possibly sue the apartment complex because he did get hurt on their property due to him falling on over grown trees and bushes.. They are also desperately in need of an attorney for he tried to apply for Social Security Disability but considering the fact that everyone who applies usually get denied without an attorney, this is another obstacle for them.
His job refuses to allow him to come back to work without a Doctors note and since he has no insurance he can not afford a Doctor. Because he's a truck driver and is required to lift up to 50 pounds or more regularly, due to the injury he sustained in the fall prevents him from driving his own vehicle. They applied for assistance with the Division of Social Services and from I was told they were only granted approximately 8.00 off their PSE/G (Gas & electric) company; which, isn't doing much to help their situation.
Because she is working at Dunkin Donuts and trying to work as much hours as she can because she's the sole provider for their apartment, he needs rides to the various appointments, completing applications for assistance, etc., they are desperately seeking whatever they can get to help them stay a float until he gets better to go back to work provided his job is still open when he's ready. They don't have internet, cell phones, pets but he does have a son that the mother have custody of at the moment. I was able to search the internet for some information, but most of the sites required on line contact or application process and since they don't have internet nor an email address, I am trying my best to be their internet contact and offered them the use my fax machine, internet, computer and email address. Even faxing the necessary documents is costing them allot.
If there is anything that you can do or direct us in any direction that would be a blessing to them, we all would greatly appreciate it.
P.S. I am just her regular customer who is trying to help someone else in need.
Have a blessed day.
Paula

Re: Disability attorney

Post by Paula »

Looking for places that will help my sister with food, gas, clothing, holidays and filing for disability. She has been off work since February due to medical and also needs an attorney. Her kids are adult age but live with her to help take care of her and work part time jobs. She has visited local food pantry every month. Still waiting to hear on disability, so a lawyer would help. She has several doc appointments and a heart procedure scheduled the 15th of November. She is Howard city mi Montcalm County in Michigan. Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Disability attorney

Post by Admin »

There are disability advocates that may be able to help your sister. They help people obtain SSI or SSDI disability payments, which may benefit sister rand family.
Paula wrote:Looking for places that will help my sister with food, gas, clothing, holidays and filing for disability. She has been off work since February due to medical and also needs an attorney. Her kids are adult age but live with her to help take care of her and work part time jobs. She has visited local food pantry every month. Still waiting to hear on disability, so a lawyer would help. She has several doc appointments and a heart procedure scheduled the 15th of November. She is Howard city mi Montcalm County in Michigan. Thank you,