Help for bed bed person with caregiver

State and local government assistance programs.
ENGH1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for bed bed person with caregiver

Post by ENGH1 »

I am desperate! I am disabled and my family and I live off of my disability. My husband is my 24/7 caregiver. I have a 22 year old son who is still in school and a 29 year old daughter who is now on bed rest due to a complicated pregnancy.
I do receive food stamps, but all my bills are not completely covered by my check. We are barely making it.
I need help for my family. (mostly with utilities such as water and lights)
We live in Madisonville TN.
Any help would be very appreciated.
If you have a form that I could fill out, please send it to me and I will fill it out and return it. (I am bed bound)
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for bed bed person with caregiver

Post by sasolis »

Your adult kids should rotate caretaking and let dad get a job to help financially, no one can really live on one disability check. You can try 211 for local resource info.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Caregivers can be arranged by agency on Aging centers. There are multiple locations all across Tennessee, and you can find them and read about them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... aging.html
both senior citizens and the disabled may be assisted.
SADIE POP

Post by SADIE POP »

My son has asthma and I am his caregiver. His bed is old to where he don't sleep on it. He says it's not comfortable at all so he sleep on the floor or the living room coach. Can I please get help? He just had surgery on his throat and he might have to go back. I would give him my bed but mine is worse than his. I have to have knee surgery but I get up in pain and try to get up for my son everyday. I'm asking for help for a bed for me the caregiver and the son if you can please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since the bed is for medical reasons, and it involves a caregiver, then there may be free items offered. Especially for kids or sons (though it seems he may be an adult and not a child). Regardless, maybe try a medical equipment loan charity.
SADIE POP wrote:My son has asthma and I am his caregiver. His bed is old to where he don't sleep on it. He says it's not comfortable at all so he sleep on the floor or the living room coach. Can I please get help? He just had surgery on his throat and he might have to go back. I would give him my bed but mine is worse than his. I have to have knee surgery but I get up in pain and try to get up for my son everyday. I'm asking for help for a bed for me the caregiver and the son if you can please.