Medical and personal issues

State and local government assistance programs.
PaulineK
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Medical and personal issues

Post by PaulineK »

Due to some unexpected medical and personal issues, I had to divert my utility payments. I also need money for my farm animals - I have been able to extend the majority of utility bills until December 28 when my Social Security check will be deposited, however, electric is scheduled for cutoff December 14, 08:30 am - the bill was $312.22.
I've paid $100, but need $212.22 to prevent cutoff - I've tried all the local contacts and can't find anything that can help in time. I'm 70 and support my daughter and 3 grandchildren - my income (Social Security & Military pension) is $2800/month so the budget is always tight, but doable unless unexpected medical or other immediate needs arise, so this is really a one-time request.
I have a few chickens to help with eggs and a small garden, but the lawn tractor has a broken drive belt ($60 + labor) so I'm trying to save for that too. I should be receiving a 20% combat related VA disability ($270/month) starting in about 90 days, but that really doesn't help now, yet it will help prevent future emergencies like this. I really need help, even a referral - Wado (many thanks).
Momandme

Re: Medical and personal issues

Post by Momandme »

Hello, I'm on disability due to a head on collision with a big rig in November 2011 and have many medical issues. I am a single mother of a 14 year old son. We are $625 short on our rent this Month and I'm worried for next month too. Our only source of heat is wood and propane. I cannot afford to fill propane this year due to fixed income. I use a Cain to walk and have a hard time Gathering fire wood. My son helps as much as he can. My landlords were nice enough to take us into their rental but they too are on a fixed income and need to make their house payment! We try to work on their property to help with some of the utilities. Food and medical bills is a big issue too. I appreciate your taking the time to read and consider my desperate attempt at hopefully getting some sort of support (Anything at all will help us right now please!!) We were just homeless and we've been given a break by our very nice landlords, but they are elderly and too on a fixed Income as well. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you
One I got
anti spam: Blue

Re: Medical and personal issues

Post by One I got »

I need help please. I had lost my wallet with my rent, electric, food, and cleaning products money for the month of July.. I will be evicted, and be homeless. I'm so scared, and have no one to help me as I have personal issues. I haven't never been evicted or homeless. I'm not good at asking for help due to my mental illness. If I don't I am going to be homeless. Please is there any way you can help me. My rent is $234, my electric $36, my cleaning needs $25, food $ 150.