Illegal immigrant deported so now need money for bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Declines
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Illegal immigrant deported so now need money for bills

Post by Declines »

HELLO, NEARLY 2 YRS AGO MY HUSBAND WAS DEPORTED LEAVING ME WITH OUR 6 MONTH OLD AND OUR 6 YR OLD SON AND DAUGHTER. IVE LOST SEVERAL JOBS DUE TO MY FIBROMALGIA. I CANT SEEM TO GET HELP. OUR ROOF IS GOING TO CAVE IN SOON, ESPECIALLY THIS WINTER AND I FEAR FOR MY CHILDREN'S SAFETY DAILY. GETTING FOOD ON THE TABLE HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE. OUR HEAT BILL IS TO HIGH FROM IT GOING OUT THE WINDOWS. WE HAVE AT LEAST 2 INCHES OF SNOW THAT COMES INSIDE ON THE WINDOWS. MY CHILD NOW HAS HOLES IN HIS SHOES AND IT BREAKS MY HEART THAT I CANT GET HIM A NEW PAIR. MY HUSBAND WAS OUR INCOME. MY HUSBAND COMPLETELY MESSED UP MY CREDIT AND RECEIVING HELP HAS BEEN ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. AS A MOTHER I WILL NOT STOP TRYING. I JUST GOT TO A POINT WHERE I NEED TO ASK FOR HELP. I NOW BABYSIT FOR $400.00 A MONTH ONLY..I AM IN PIECES JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW THEIR CHRISTMAS WILL BE. MY OLDEST HAD TOLD MY YOUNGEST THAT SANTAS NOT COMING THIS YR. HE THEN RAN OUT TO ME WITH HIS TEARY EYES AND ASKED IF SANTAS COMING. I TOLD HIM YES. IM PRAYING AND NOW BEGGING FOR ASSISTANCE. NOT FOR LONG, JUST TO GET ON MY FEET.IN MY HOME NO BLESSING GOES UNNOTICED. I AM VERY BLESSED FOR WHAT I DO HAVE, AND TO HAVE MY BABIES HEALTHY, MAKES ME A VERY BLESSED AND THANKFUL MOTHER..THANK YOU!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Illegal immigrant deported so now need money for bills

Post by Admin »

Well, sounds like if you are struggling with food, that may be the most important. Once you resolve that issue, then worry about the credit and other bills. Without food nothing else matter. Find food pantries and select your state from the list. The good news is that many food banks also offer Christmas and Thanksgiving meals, and maybe even gifts too for children. Like the Salvation Army has Angel Tree. So when you contact the food pantry near you, ask about that too.
Declines wrote:HELLO, NEARLY 2 YRS AGO MY HUSBAND WAS DEPORTED LEAVING ME WITH OUR 6 MONTH OLD AND OUR 6 YR OLD SON AND DAUGHTER. IVE LOST SEVERAL JOBS DUE TO MY FIBROMALGIA. I CANT SEEM TO GET HELP. OUR ROOF IS GOING TO CAVE IN SOON, ESPECIALLY THIS WINTER AND I FEAR FOR MY CHILDREN'S SAFETY DAILY. GETTING FOOD ON THE TABLE HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE. OUR HEAT BILL IS TO HIGH FROM IT GOING OUT THE WINDOWS. WE HAVE AT LEAST 2 INCHES OF SNOW THAT COMES INSIDE ON THE WINDOWS. MY CHILD NOW HAS HOLES IN HIS SHOES AND IT BREAKS MY HEART THAT I CANT GET HIM A NEW PAIR. MY HUSBAND WAS OUR INCOME. MY HUSBAND COMPLETELY MESSED UP MY CREDIT AND RECEIVING HELP HAS BEEN ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. AS A MOTHER I WILL NOT STOP TRYING. I JUST GOT TO A POINT WHERE I NEED TO ASK FOR HELP. I NOW BABYSIT FOR $400.00 A MONTH ONLY..I AM IN PIECES JUST THINKING ABOUT HOW THEIR CHRISTMAS WILL BE. MY OLDEST HAD TOLD MY YOUNGEST THAT SANTAS NOT COMING THIS YR. HE THEN RAN OUT TO ME WITH HIS TEARY EYES AND ASKED IF SANTAS COMING. I TOLD HIM YES. IM PRAYING AND NOW BEGGING FOR ASSISTANCE. NOT FOR LONG, JUST TO GET ON MY FEET.IN MY HOME NO BLESSING GOES UNNOTICED. I AM VERY BLESSED FOR WHAT I DO HAVE, AND TO HAVE MY BABIES HEALTHY, MAKES ME A VERY BLESSED AND THANKFUL MOTHER..THANK YOU!
JordyNelson

Post by JordyNelson »

I live in Lubbock with my mom and 4 siblings. I live her with my son and husband. hes having a hard time keeping a job and we are in the middle of getting him his visa. I hate living with my mom its a bad environment and i just don't want my son here anymore. But i am the only one working i work at Pizza hut in Lubbock as a server and i just barely make enough to pay our bills. Actually i am surprised we are barely getting buy. What can i do to get me and my husband and son outta here. I am only 20 i have know idea what to do. I feel like i am drowning in bills but i cant stay with my mom anymore. can i apply for section 8 if my husband is illegal?
charlesSch

Post by charlesSch »

I originally had someone living with me who was in the process of being evicted due to "hard times" and was an immigrant. I let the individual move with me temporarily in Oklahoma and as a result I arrive home to find out my money orders for my rent were stolen $1,060.00. Unfortunately, I have been in the process of trying to catch up on my rent each month I have been late due to avoiding to be evicted myself. I have been trying to catch up. Therefore, I have not been able to make payments on my Electric. I do work everyday and I am not use to asking for hand outs. I work very hard and I also have an 8 year old that I take care of her and her needs. I have never had to ask for assistance so I hope I am going about this the right way. If I can receive any sort of assistance it would be greatly is appreciated. If your assistance can't pay all anything will assist me in fulfilling and getting my rent caught up. Please I am desperate and in need. I am desperate and I need to keep my home I can make my rent but need help on my electric. I am not one to ask for assistance this time I have no other choice. I await your response. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While there are no promises, the Catholic Charities often helps immigrants. In fact, most center are accredited by the federal government to provide support. So maybe they have information on some programs for that rent. Especially if you are working and not asking for a hand out, then that is a positive for you when dealing with Catholic Charities. More details on Catholic Charity immigration programs.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I'm in need of rental assistance, we moved into a new place and our landlord let us move in without paying the whole amount. We have paid only 850.00 Of the 2,000.00 that is owed. I am employed at Wal-Mart of a part time salary at 8.40 a hour as I am an immigrant and can't find other work.
We moved into this place thinking we would be able to afford it. My boyfriend had a job but lost it and just recently got re-employed. I have two young children, the ages 3 & 1. I am also currently am pregnant. I live in Washington county and they told me they aren't able to help me because its not an emergency, which I do believe this is. Please let me know resources or anything that can help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great that you got a job at Wal-Mart. It will help you, as being an immigrant, acclimate to the Washington County Oregon area. Then leverage that Wal-Mart job for other future employment. As far as financial aid, the fact you are struggling, working a low paying job, and now decided to get pregnant again is a terrible decision. That will hurt your chances to get help as it shows fiscal irresponsibility. Anyway, you can try though, and here are charities in Washington County Oregon to try for help.
Sparks wrote:I'm in need of rental assistance, we moved into a new place and our landlord let us move in without paying the whole amount. We have paid only 850.00 Of the 2,000.00 that is owed. I am employed at Wal-Mart of a part time salary at 8.40 a hour as I am an immigrant and can't find other work.
We moved into this place thinking we would be able to afford it. My boyfriend had a job but lost it and just recently got re-employed. I have two young children, the ages 3 & 1. I am also currently am pregnant. I live in Washington county and they told me they aren't able to help me because its not an emergency, which I do believe this is. Please let me know resources or anything that can help. Thank you.
Gambino

Post by Gambino »

Hello, I am 27 years old immigrant. I am so much in need of money to buy a pair of shoes and dress for my younger once. I am a handicap. I just hope you help me, I will be very thankful with any amount you will offer me. Half is better than nothing.
My parents are farmers and are old, they cannot afford for us that's why I am asking your help with my bills. I am a Cameroonian and I live in the south west region of the US, in the name of God if ever you have something for family, you please sent it through Money Gram. I will thankful.
We are a family of Nine (9) in number and life is so difficult to us, I just need you help to surprise my family the Xmas.
Love

Post by Love »

Good Morning and I'm really hoping your program or one that you know of may help me. I just moved here 7 months ago and I haven't accomplished anything but school, and now I'm being deported. I’m grateful for school however I found myself in a bit of a situation. I go out of town Monday- the morning of the 17th for important business on my immigration case.
Unfortunately the home where I stay has giving me to Monday to get out of there so when I come back which I hope to do I will be homeless with no money and I don’t know of any shelters locations or even if I can get into 1 every day for 12. Can you help me please!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have programs listed for immigrants, but note some depend on state, whether legal or illegal, and other factors. As some states sadly are much more discriminatory and limited in what aid they offer. Find our resources that help immigrants, and if the deportation is questionable/illegal, etc. look into the free legal aid on the site too.
Love wrote:Good Morning and I'm really hoping your program or one that you know of may help me. I just moved here 7 months ago and I haven't accomplished anything but school, and now I'm being deported. I’m grateful for school however I found myself in a bit of a situation. I go out of town Monday- the morning of the 17th for important business on my immigration case.