Last day of food

State and local government assistance programs.
Combs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Last day of food

Post by Combs »

My fiancé and 9 year old daughter relocated here from NY. We have had many issues that ate all our cash, and we can't even afford to eat or buy food. We need help getting into a home. We have been staying in hotels and our money is now gone we are homeless as of Thursday the 9th. My fiancé has gotten a job which he starts tomorrow the 7th. But until then we are broke. We are on the last of our food resources and I am seriously starting to panic. We need help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Last day of food

Post by Admin »

If you can't afford groceries, then try a food pantry or soup kitchen. There are many in the region. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tries.html
They often give out free groceries, serve meals to the low income, and give long term support too.
Combs wrote:My fiancé and 9 year old daughter relocated here from NY. We have had many issues that ate all our cash, and we can't even afford to eat or buy food.
Javelin

Post by Javelin »

Hi, I'm a single mother of 3 kids, one boy age 14 a girl age 13 and a girl age 11. I live in Ashes county North Carolina. I'm trying to find any help possible for food, clothing for me and my children. I do not have a job because when my husband left he took the only car we had.
I have a HUD home and receive food stamps but living day by day with no cash and doing without toiletries and household cleaning supplies, shampoos, soaps etc. is very hard. Family and friends have helped me up until now and times are hard on this last day, so everyone so I'm turning to any help I can find.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

is that in the Blue Ridge Mountains, western part of the state near the blue ridge trail? If so, there are assistance programs in Ashe County area. There are pantries for the food or clothes, maybe charities for financial help, and many other resources for you.

Javelin wrote:Hi, I'm a single mother of 3 kids, one boy age 14 a girl age 13 and a girl age 11. I live in Ashes county North Carolina. I'm trying to find any help possible for food, clothing for me and my children. I do not have a job because when my husband left he took the only car we had.
I have a HUD home and receive food stamps but living day by day with no cash and doing without toiletries and household cleaning supplies, shampoos, soaps etc. is very hard. Family and friends have helped me up until now and times are hard on this last day, so everyone so I'm turning to any help I can find.
Shah

Post by Shah »

Father of two. I just lost my youngest child 3 weeks ago and was out of work for two weeks, I was on a payment plan but since being out of work I got behind in light bill. We are just out of food too. I just started back working but I only make 7.50 a hour an only average about 150.00 dollars a week. My rent is 400.00 dollars, water bill 170.00 but I just really need help with my light bill and more food for my family. Its 533.00 dollars and my lights will be off tomorrow. Please I need help. I have one child I co parent with now and she comes here every week. I am in desperate need very hard time for me. I'm a dad trying to provide food and help for his family. I stay in Columbia SC 2401. Will someone please help me and my family.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Last day of food? Try a pantry. As far as long term support, try SNAP EBT food stamps.
There is an emergency component of it too. That will help you get approved in maybe days...vs. months.