Christmas layaway

State and local government assistance programs.
Vilaphone
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Christmas layaway

Post by Vilaphone »

I am trying to help my best friend and her family for Christmas and pay her layaway off but I myself don't have the funds to pay all of it. She has a 5 year old daughter and doesn't want her to have nothing this year. She is behind on mortgage, her car payments and she just went through a tubular pregnancy just recently. She could use some good news and someone with a big heart to help her out this Christmas.
I don't want to see her put out on the street or not have a car to get to work. So if anyone can help please contact me. It would be greatly appreciated.
Ahhdaddy
anti spam: Blue

Re: Christmas layaway

Post by Ahhdaddy »

Good afternoon,
I am a single mother who recently moved to Cohoes, NY and I have 3 daughters ages 11, 7 and 5. I am currently unemployed and living with a friend until I can get a job and a place of my own. I don't have any money to buy my girls gifts for Christmas and was hoping I could find an organization that could help me with that. Even if they were to layaway some Christmas toys. I am trying to find a link online of some sort to contact an organization but am not having any luck.
Respectfully,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have contact information on our site for Christmas programs. We are not sure what you mean by layaway, but normally the charities that provide help offer toys, clothes, and more. Since all of your daughters are age 11 or younger, that age should qualify them for Christmas help. Read more.
Ahhdaddy wrote:I have 3 daughters ages 11, 7 and 5. Even if they were to layaway some Christmas toys. I am trying to find a link online of some sort to contact an organization but am not having any luck.
Respectfully,
hernandez

Post by hernandez »

Toys for Christmas for my 5 year old daughter. This is my first year that I am asking for help. Both my husband and I are unemployed and I am currently looking for employment, and using a layaway program at Wal Mart. I have been a PRN substitute teacher and babysit for extra cash and my husband has been doing side jobs until we can find employment. I do not like asking for help, but this year I cannot afford Christmas.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you are on a layaway program, you are probably into saving money. There are seasonal and Christmas saving programs available that you may be able to use. They are in addition to the layaway events.
Brees

Post by Brees »

Help with Christmas layaway for my 8 year old daughter and me. I am a single mother and have many medical problems since a young age. We lost everything of ours due to an unreasonable landlord we had 2 years ago. Trying to get through day by day with realizing that starting over with little to no help is very hard.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The United Way may have information on layaway programs. They are heavily involved in Christmas help, and since you have an 8 year old daughter she should qualify. Find details here.
https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ce_pr.html
They are good resource for those seeking to start all over.
Brees wrote:Help with Christmas layaway for my 8 year old daughter and me. I am a single mother and have many medical problems since a young age. We lost everything of ours due to an unreasonable landlord we had 2 years ago. Trying to get through day by day with realizing that starting over with little to no help is very hard.
Jeremiah1

Post by Jeremiah1 »

Hi, my name is Terri TOSH and I would like to see if I could sign up for your Christmas help and get signed up for an early layaway program. I live in Spokane Washington and I have been taking care of my two grandkids for a while now because my daughter is having some problems right now. But I'm on disability and only get 750.00 a month in benefits so I'm not able to provide much for the kids on Christmas. They are great kids and shouldn't have to miss out on Christmas. There is one girl age 7 and one boy age 5. If you could possibly help me I would really appreciate it! Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do not directly offer Christmas help. But there are charities, United Way, and other agencies in the county you can try. Find them here, at the free Christmas toys in Spokane.
Jeremiah1 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:17 am Hi, my name is Terri TOSH and I would like to see if I could sign up for your Christmas help and get signed up for an early layaway program. I live in Spokane Washington and I have been taking care of my two grandkids for a while now because my daughter is having some problems right now.