Move and electric

State and local government assistance programs.
JoBruce
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Move and electric

Post by JoBruce »

Me and my family is being forced to move by August 1, 2015 and we currently don't have the full amount of funds to move. I have been trying to reach out for some helpful information on what I can do. I have three kids. My daughter is 6 and has a heart condition and a list of medical problems and then I have a 5 year old son and a 4 year old son. Please contact me and let me know if there are places out there that can help me move and or help turn on my electric.
Kramer

Re: Move and electric

Post by Kramer »

I live with my mother and, as of tomorrow, my husband. We also have 2 small children. Our oldest is 2 and a half years old and our youngest is 7 months old. We are late paying rent because we can't pay it all.
My husband lost his previous job a week or so prior to starting his new job. His paycheck was bad. My mother had to pay the electricity and that costed over 400 dollars. We also had to pay for other moving expenses for our children.
We are short about 500 dollars for rent and if we don't pay it before Monday morning, our rental office will be filing an eviction notice and we will need to move. If they file an eviction notice, we will owe them about 2400 dollars including this month's and next month's rent. We don't have anywhere else to go. I'm starting a new job within the next week or 2, so this shouldn't happen again, hopefully. Please help us. God Bless you!.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Move and electric

Post by Admin »

If you can't pay all the rent at one time, then pay as much as you can. The landlord will appreciate it. It also may help in your application for financial aid in Collin County. As there are many places to try for help. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... progr.html

Kramer wrote:I live with my mother and, as of tomorrow, my husband. We also have 2 small children. Our oldest is 2 and a half years old and our youngest is 7 months old. We are late paying rent because we can't pay it all.
My husband lost his previous job a week or so prior to starting his new job. His paycheck was bad. My mother had to pay the electricity and that costed over 400 dollars. We also had to pay for other moving expenses for our children.
We are short about 500 dollars for rent and if we don't pay it before Monday morning, our rental office will be filing an eviction notice and we will need to move. If they file an eviction notice, we will owe them about 2400 dollars including this month's and next month's rent. We don't have anywhere else to go. I'm starting a new job within the next week or 2, so this shouldn't happen again, hopefully. Please help us. God Bless you!.