September bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Momma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

September bills

Post by Momma »

At this time I am struggling paying my bills and barely having enough to pay the rent. I work but I am only a ten month employee. I am in summer break. I have my last check in September to cover this month’s bills. Not sure if it would be enough. I am worried that September bills are not going to be paid. My husband is unable to work because he is disable. He is partially blind.
Now we found out just a couple of days ago he would be having dialysis treatments will be coming soon. Yes I do have debt from doctor's bills and credit cards. I have tried my best to pay most of my bills but now I am juggling things around and finding myself overwhelmed. I am willing to repay back what is given to me. I hope and pray to whom it concerns to give us some hope in August and September when I go back to work. Thank you!
Frapp
anti spam: Blue

Re: September bills

Post by Frapp »

Need help for uniforms for 2 girls. i was searching since September. One is going to Richard Lagow Elementary and the other Balch Springs Middle School for girls. I just recently had to move to a new address and was under the impression both girls would attending W.O.Gray Elementary, and purchased school supplies and school clothes them for this school. Now I don’t know what to do. I need help obtaining uniforms for them. Please help
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: September bills

Post by Admin »

Everyone needs to have more than one set of school clothes, and i know of a female that when she was younger she had the same uniforms which I can't imagine how difficult it was, and the when she was younger the girl was made fun of and bullied.
With bullying, social media, etc, must be hard for your girls. I was fortunate in that uniforms were not required, and my mom was able to buy low cost clothes at dollar type or extreme discount stores, or shop for clearance deals at major stores. You can find more stories about these type of topics in the needhelppayingbills.com blog.
This time of year, apply for free clothes from clothing closets. They may take care of the informs for your 2 girls.

Frapp wrote:Need help for uniforms for 2 girls.