Separation caused me to miss work and income

State and local government assistance programs.
MsMerry
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Separation caused me to miss work and income

Post by MsMerry »

My wife left my two children and me and went to her mother's out of state. We are separated at the moment but I'm trying hard to get her back my job. I was sick to my stomach and missed 3 months of work when this first happened and all the income with it. I had my car repossessed as well. I'm working full time but living at my mom's and it's not a safe place for my kids to be. I'm hoping get help with enough money to get us into an apartment and pay the utility deposit. We found a place where rent is affordable for me on my own but I'm worried it'll be rented out way before I could come up with the $850 to move in. Anything will help. Thank you and God bless.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Separation caused me to miss work and income

Post by Admin »

then sounds like you need a job. We have many listed on our website here. There are side gigs, job programs, employment resources, and so much more. Be sure to view them, or use a job training site. Then get back on track.
MsMerry wrote: missed 3 months of work when this first happened and all the income with it. Thank you and God bless.