Need a better life for my kids

State and local government assistance programs.
Ditka
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need a better life for my kids

Post by Ditka »

I'm a single mom that has two kids under the age of 5 and is living in a bad area. My kids were playing out back and found a needle from someone that dropped it by the playground. I have fought sleep to stay awake to perfect my kids. My house has been broken into and my door has been kicked down still hasn't been fixed by the apartment management and leaks water every time it rains. My apartment is smelling like mold or mildew.
I can't do this anymore. I'm not able to work due to no vehicle or the ability to function correctly with feeling sick and tired AL the time. I feel the lack of maintenance is eventually going to kill myself and my family.
I have no hot water, no food and no family to ask for support. Please I beg you I need help. This is my last chance to get a better life for my kids and me. I need help getting into a new place I rather be in Wichita Kansas than this town. I recently got put into jail for domestic battery, my ex broke into my kid’s bedroom window and they I defend myself and had proof on my phone from him saying he was going to do what it takes to make my life hell for leaving him. They still took me to jail and he was let go free to go home.
I'm not facing jail time the 17 because I can't come up with the fine money to pay off. I'm so exhausted and close to giving up. I got no kind of support and there are bed bugs that eating me and my kid alive I have them staying with their dad but there is no healthier than my current position. I have no clue what to do and I can't fight anymore. Please help me get back on my feet and a better place to read raise my kids. Thank you so much. Here is my number. Please give me a chance to regain hope and ill pray for help.
Magenta
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a better life for my kids

Post by Magenta »

I have 6 kids and I live in a very small 2 bedroom trailer. I can't get employ until I find a babysitter so that I may find a bigger place for me and my children to live in. I have gotten behind on the renting they are going to cut the electric off on Monday. I need help in my life. I don't know what to do I don't want to be put in the street and I don't want the electric to get cut off. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need a better life for my kids

Post by Admin »

Maybe try one of the HUD housing programs, including section 8. It may allow you get get a home for your kids and out of the trailer. They also offer self-sufficiency and more that can get you on the patch to a better life. Though 6 kids is tons when income obviously can't support them or close to them. Read more here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ment_.html

Magenta wrote:I have 6 kids and I live in a very small 2 bedroom trailer. I can't get employ until I find a babysitter so that I may find a bigger place for me and my children to live in. I have gotten behind on the renting they are going to cut the electric off on Monday. I need help in my life. I don't know what to do I don't want to be put in the street and I don't want the electric to get cut off. Please help.