Need a three thousand dollar grant

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Bella1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need a three thousand dollar grant

Post by Bella1 »

I was sick and in hospital out of work for three weeks. I am majorly behind on bills and my finances are low and more bills are due. I need a grant for around two thousand nine hundred to catch up. Any ideas on where I can get assistance? I called United way and all the charities and no one can assist at this time. I need to get back to my life in harmony and loosing my apartment is not an option. Please help.
Anthony C

Re: Need a three thousand dollar grant

Post by Anthony C »

I am a single mother of 3 kids and have recently lost my job and I pay 2000 month in rent and have no help at all. I'm just asking for some rental assistance grants for this month. I have never been late on my rent until now. I also need help to buy Christmas presents for my 3 kids. Between the two a grant for like $3000 would cover it.
I am going through a stressful time and I need help. I have no family to call for help. I am all alone through this difficult time. I would greatly appreciate any type of help I can get. Thank you.
Booty

Post by Booty »

I am looking for guidance in obtaining rental assistance. I have been served an eviction notice for lack of payment this month, and the balance is over 3000. I have three children, 14, 6 & 3, and not sure where to turn to for a grant. This is the first time I've had to request this type of help for my family. I'm desperate to keep our home for my children and thank you in advance for any direction you can send me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are some free grant programs by state. We only have a few listed, but really search the entire website using the search bar. You should be able to find what you need. There are tons of options. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html