December rent

Find how to get help with rent
Martinelli
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

December rent

Post by Martinelli »

Good Morning – I was wondering if I may get some help paying my December 2011 rent. My hours at work have been cut quite a bit and I can’t pay my rent. If I could get some help, I would gladly pay the amount back (whatever I could get help with). I can pay the amount back my first paycheck in the middle of November. I can put my whole paycheck toward the December rent when I get paid on 27 December 2011. I appreciate any help I can get. I live in Colorado Springs CO. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: December rent

Post by Admin »

Usually if hours are cut, and maybe a short term thing, usually agencies or programs may say that qualifies someone for emergency rent help. They tend not to be charity programs, but rather offer assistance for people with more short term issues, like a cutback in hours. That being said, still need to call around and ask for help. The places to call for rent assistance in Colorado Springs are listed here, so call around to agencies like the Eastern El Paso Community Center at 719-347-2976.
Martinelli wrote:Good Morning – I was wondering if I may get some help paying my December 2011 rent. My hours at work have been cut quite a bit and I can’t pay my rent. If I could get some help, I would gladly pay the amount back (whatever I could get help with). I can pay the amount back my first paycheck in the middle of November. I can put my whole paycheck toward the December rent when I get paid on 27 December 2011. I appreciate any help I can get. I live in Colorado Springs CO. Thank you.
Orangatang

Post by Orangatang »

Greetings to all. I am at wits end stranded in NJ.I am in dire straits. I am in need of money for a December rent security, furniture and moving expenses. My current house is being foreclosed on and it unsanitary, unsafe and has zero transportation. I am disabled and my 2 older children are also. My disabled son recently received his high school after many years of studies and wants pursue a college education and my daughter wants to continue her education also but due to my circumstances this will be impossible. The little I have I support World Vision and Keep A Child organizations. I am hoping someone, somewhere can assist my family and self and help us realize our dreams Thanks for looking at my post.
Libby

Post by Libby »

I currently am struggling by keeping up with my bills as my rent seems high for what I make. My rent is 555, and my paycheck is literally less than that. I am interested in rental assistance until I can catch up on other credit debt. Who can I contact in my area (Minocqua, WI 54548) or can someone contact me?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It depends on what the market rent is set at from your county of Oneida in Wisconsin. Is that $555 month number consistent with other homes or apartments? So you need to shop around. As far as seeking help with it, there are agencies you can try to call for help, and locate them on the site. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... menom.html
Terkqwe

Post by Terkqwe »

Hi, I am in desperate need for my December rent to be paid. I am two months behind. I had an emergency with my car to get out of the shop so I couldn't afford my rent. My landlord is selling my apartment and I do not have the deposit.
I am on disability and I have section 8. I'm afraid I will lose my Section 8 if I do not pay my rent on time and I also do not have my deposit to move in December if there is anyone or program that can assist me it would be heaven sent. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If you are desperate, then try one of the emergency rental assistance programs. but if you are in a section 8 housing for the disabled, there may be other terms and conditions in place. So call around for them.
Lance13

Post by Lance13 »

I need $305 to pay the balance for my rent for the month of December 2017. I have paid $500 towards it. I had a $100 late fee added because I couldn’t get it paid in full by August 15th. I am working. I will start a second job on August 29, but that doesn’t help me get the past amount paid right now. And I am already working towards making the money for November's rent, so I am not behind on it too.
I appreciate any help you can provide to pay the balance of the $305. I have gone to Marion House, Reach Pikes Peak, The Salvation Army, and Mercy’s Gate and have been told that they either do not help with paying rent, or they do not have the funds to help me. Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Mr.Soft

Post by Mr.Soft »

Hello,
My fiancee and I have our own apartment however this month things got a little rough with him being laid off, and unfortunately we do not have the money to pay our rent this month which was due on the first of December. We just need help paying our rent this month please help us.
Sincerely,
Xaxman

Post by Xaxman »

Have a family of 4. 2 adults and 2 children. My husband lost his job a day before thanksgiving and our rent is due on December the 5th. Its 725.
They told us if we could pay even half of it by the 5th we would not get evicted but we have no money right now and our rent and our electric bill is due. I have no idea what to do. We have never been in this position before.
MarcoR

Post by MarcoR »

I need help paying for December as well as back January rent. I've tried multiple agencies since mid December and ask of them tell me the same thing, that their funds are exhausted. I don't want to be evicted with 5 children because I don't go back to work from maternity leave for 2 weeks. If there is any way someone can help please feel free to contact me as soon as possible. Thank you have a blessed day.
Mrs.Frazier

Post by Mrs.Frazier »

I am in desperate need for rent assistance. I have had this apartment for the past year and a half. I have never been late or missed a payment until June. I paid part of June, and now I owe July.
My landlord said she would allow me to stay if I paid June and July, if I promise to pay December by the end of the month. I tried to get a loan but I did not qualify due to because I am not employed. I was a student until may. I did part time work and that is how I paid my bills.
I have three kids and I do not want to be kicked out. I tried for government assistance but due to the fact that my rent is higher than the limited amount for a two bedroom two bath, I do not qualify. Other assistance programs told me that they do not have enough funds or they are done with applications for this month. I do not have family or friends that can help. My landlord refuses to give an eviction letter because she said it is a long process. The assistance programs require a letter of eviction.
JMichales

Post by JMichales »

Hi, Earlier this year I had an accident and I broke my left ankle and my right foot. I was out of work for about five months and was having extreme financial hardship. When I did go back to work I went back part time I started to ask for full-time hours and then they just let me go. I am looking for assistance to pay for December's rent. Is there any help out there? I live in North Hollywood California.