schizophrenic and bi polar patient

State and local government assistance programs.
SamPJ
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

schizophrenic and bi polar patient

Post by SamPJ »

I need some emergency help. I have no job as my partner is schizophrenia with multiple personalities from past abuse and the condition is now showing as she ages as happens. I am behind with my rent as we are being evicted. We're behind on our other bills also, car and insurance, storage units with our entire house stored in them, phone has been shut off and behind on a couple other bills. I am on disability from Worker Compensation and my most current award ran out and they say they never received my application for a PTD award so resubmitting another application but could take a few months to process and be approved.
My wife requires full time looking after as she is bipolar and has severe schizophrenia all caused by severe abuse from her parents when a child. We are just needing an immediate solution. Short term we do have the means to improve our situation financially very shortly as soon as my disability income resumes paying as it has since 2016 plus my wife is going to be getting a monthly income for life from a trust that her aunt left her when she passed away earlier this year. It was almost through the probate process so she should start seeing a good income from it soon. We are not looking for a hand out rather just a hand up and we would rather take any help in the form of a loan and allow us to pay it back when our funds get back to normal and gain for someone else that needs the help as badly as we do right now.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: schizophrenic and bi polar patient

Post by Admin »

Schizophrenia...if so the condition can be treated by medication. While applying for disability, try some of the financial aid programs, such as those here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ility.html