Someone to pull my widom teeth

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Gordon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Someone to pull my widom teeth

Post by Gordon »

I need help in finding free or low cost oral surgeon for impacted wisdom teeth removal and sedation which are causing severe pain. Also, I do not have medical insurance either. I am unemployed and have been looking for work. I would appreciate any assistance you could offer. I have been living with my parents in Zephyrhills, Florida.
You can contact me at this email address or call.
Thank you.
Cuban Ted

Re: Someone to pull my widom teeth

Post by Cuban Ted »

Need help, I am 47 have rare Fallopian Tube serious carsinona, (treated like ovarian cancer,) having chemo which gave me a rare side effect. They my teeth have been so badly damaged I need them all removed, including my wisdom teeth. I been to 6 different Doctors and DDS and surgeons. I am looking at over 80,000$ in medical not covered, since this is a chemo related medical problem. I was hoping my 2 insurance may help. Of course no one wants to help. My dental was use just getting the diagnosis. I am on Medicare social security, I don't know how much longer I can live with this pain.
I need help yesterday, and it's always tomorrow. Getting told dental care is a luxury is bull, I did not cause this, chemotherapy did, and I was not warned that this could happen. Within 6 months from check up to check up my wisdom teeth have fallen apart. The pulp is dying, the teeth flake apart. Am in pain, sometime so bad I want it all to end. I need help NOW.
I was told I had to pay upfront with more money than my house is worth. Starting to think eating a bullet is cheaper at 10 cents. I am not suicidal, just sick and tired of the pain and the runaround. I have gotten no help. I fought to get the hysterectomy. The insurance company took 6 months to approve it. Find out its cancer. THERE a DAM GOOD CHANCE THAT IF THE INSURANCE COMPANY WOULD HAVE LET MY DOCTOR DO THE SURGERY 6 MONTHS WHEN ASKED, I WOULD HAVE **NOT** needed to have chemo.
I need help now, on SSDI I can’t take out a second mortgage for teeth. The bank laughed, but I cannot live this way either, please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Oftentimes a clinic can pull wisdom teeth. There are several all across Florida, and am sure some by you. usually a volutneer or other highly trained professional will give the service. Find options here for free dental clinics in Florida.
Gordon wrote:I need help in finding free or low cost oral surgeon for impacted wisdom teeth removal and sedation which are causing severe pain. Also, I do not have medical insurance either. I am unemployed and have been looking for work. I would appreciate any assistance you could offer. I have been living with my parents in Zephyrhills, Florida.
You can contact me at this email address or call.
Thank you.
Needhelpwithmybills

Post by Needhelpwithmybills »

Hello, I just had to have emergency surgery for wisdom teeth and our insurance still has a high out of pocket responsibility. We are living paycheck to paycheck because my husband works full time and is unable to pick up overtime because he is also going to school full time which makes our financial situation worse. We are looking at trying to get dental insurance or assistance from someone to help cover the surgery bill when it comes and we're wondering if there is anything that we could qualify for.
We live in Las Vegas NV.