Bed for my disabled and rental help

State and local government assistance programs.
Bfortune
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Bed for my disabled and rental help

Post by Bfortune »

Hello, I am disabled and having to move from my currant home into a new one due to my landlord wants to put this one up for sale. I am needing help with my deposit for my next home. I just don't have the funds. Also I'm not sure who to contact but where I am living now had a bed for me and now that I'm moving I have no bed and with being disabled. I have to have something that I can sleep on with out hurting my back and hips etc. I'd really appreciate any resources that could help me with these two issues I have and want to Thank you for your time and help.
CadillacXTX

Re: Bed for my disabled and rental help

Post by CadillacXTX »

I am a disabled 40 year old. I take care of my mom who suffered a severe stroke 8 years ago and is now in bed Due to her condition I take care of her full-time.
She is bed ridden so basically I do everything for her but breathe. The past few months since our car broke we are hoping that you may be able to provide us some financial assistance. Please if you could possibly help us that would be greatly appreciated. Our address is in Springhill. FL 34608.
Thank you so much for your time.
Needing Help,
Popen

Post by Popen »

I need 650.00 dollars. I have to pay 500 dollars of rent and buy my disabled son a new bed. His bed is small and just not enough as he has grown so tall in the last year and I get paid monthly and this month I barely was able to pay everything alone.
It's just me, my baby's father and gone never seen him again and I've been doing good but sometimes it gets hard. I really need a loan.
Please whoever is listening or reading this I hope you have faith. My credit is bad but nobody has giving me a chance like I get put down. I need a shot. I can't have my head down. Please have a little faith in me. I'm 24, living alone. I work all day to make sure we are ok but things get hard and bad for me I have no one.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So sad. Your kid needs a bed, especially with a disability. Sorry he and you have to deal with this. As far as options, use this for free furniture in San Diego. There are different furniture banks, disability programs, and other resources out there.
Popen wrote:I need 650.00 dollars. I have to pay 500 dollars of rent and buy my disabled son a new bed. His bed is small and just not enough as he has grown so tall in the last year and I get paid monthly and this month I barely was able to pay everything alone.