Gods will

State and local government assistance programs.
Wedocare
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Gods will

Post by Wedocare »

To whom this concern's; thank you for your time. I am at the point of moving on. I am lead in my heart to do Gods will. His will is for me to share my life & experience's with others. I have died & have saw what God states in his word. I saw my sins frame by frame & felt so bad words can't explain & then went from that sorrow to a peace that I have never felt since that time.
I went to this special place where there were many different colored flowers colors I have yet to see to this day. I felt so at peace & amazed I didn't talk or see anyone yet I knew I was somewhere special. I was then brought back to life here on earth but I didn't want to leave this place it was wonderful. I feel lead by God to share the importance of the holy spirit in all lives. I have done everything to become an ordained minister & I could start a church but I think I am to share the word in & around different church's so our fellow Christians can draw closer to his will. Many people are not understanding how important the Holy Spirit is in their lives. I know although we have all these issue's God is with us by praying & speaking through & with the Holy Spirit draws me closer & gives me peace.
Yes we have some serous issue's but because of or faith & walk with God we understand things will work out. So as I watch different Church's & sermons on T.V. I am writing you. So I would like to thank you again for your time. I also would like to pray that Gods will be done in your personal life & that God bless your family & loved ones. I would also like to pray for your internet site & that it will bless many Christians & that people will be saved from this ministry. I have seen so much abuse of the church by none believer's & I pray that God touch's these people's souls. So as I pray Gods will be done in your ministry I would ask that you could do the same for me & that his will be done. Thank you & God bless you in Jesus name I pray amen.
Mrs.Johnson

Re: Gods will

Post by Mrs.Johnson »

I am and a desperate need for some help to pay my rent and lights. The rent is $273.00. I need help. I am disabled and cannot help myself as of now. If I don't pay the rent I'll be evicted and I have nowhere to live at all.
I live alone and have no family to help me and have medical conditions. I really need some help its coming winter and I don't want to sleep under a bridge in eat out of a garbage dumper. I believe and Lord Jesus Christ son of God almighty and I just need help and I'm humble asking with you all please help me. I would be so thankful in I wouldn’t have to be evicted and have nowhere to live! Thank You!
Espinoza1

Post by Espinoza1 »

Hello, I reasonably became disable due to surgery that lead on many other health problems. I have work 16 years as welder hoping one day to have my kids and me future provided. Unfortunately now I'm drawing disability for which has stop my dreams from god as a father to provide for my kids. I'm staying with my mom I have searching every day in tears to get help with housing for me and my two kids.
Everywhere I go or call I get more disappointed by the days. I have been diagnose with a degenerated disc disease due to me have neck surgery being injured on the job and as with that I have been diagnose with chronic pain and motor neuropathy nerve damage.
I'm crying out for help for assistance please guide me to someone. I lost my vehicle due to many doctor appointments. I receive transportation help through my insurance so at I miss a lot of appointments and I to change for a later date cause of bad management from the transportation center.
I'm on my last leg. I take antidepressant medication because of all that's have been going on if I could have somewhere to call home for me and my kids I will be able to focus and feel normal again with a peace of mind to see a smile on my kids face.
All I'm asking for is to be treated fairly. I would take my health to be how it use to over this way any day but I'm understanding this is Gods will.
It’s so hard for a working class citizen to get assistance that have work and pay into the system to get housing hear in my town but for someone who never work seat around for years can get assistance.
I have an able body to work but they choose to get government assistance all there life and it’s a hurtful feeling that I can't get help anywhere but the young lady stood in line in front of me had night clothes on. She had house shoes, a scarf wrap around her head tattoos ever where with a taint top on holding 1 child and 3 more following her smelling like marijuana. She was able to receive qualifying papers immediately but when my turn came they said they wasn't accepting anymore application. I stood there and cried because I have been treated so unfairly from everywhere I have tried. Please help me.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe try a religious focused charity or a church. There are many that can help with basic needs...but usually limited quantity though. Maybe food, shelter, blankets, and the like. Find them here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ance_.html
Highoil

Post by Highoil »

Hello,
I am writing to you because my husband and I are coming upon a financial crisis, but with Gods will we can get through it. We live in Montgomery County Pennsylvania. My husband has been on LTD for the past 2 years and it is running out. He has his hearing for SSDI in April, but we will have no income until then and even if he is approved it will be months until he receives a check. In the meantime, I have applied for welfare, food stamps, cash assistance, Liheap, even Medicaid so maybe we can drop our health insurance to save that money. I am self-employed and gross about 2800-3000 per month but that's nowhere near what we will need to survive. I understand that there are programs out there to assist with rent. Can you provide me any information for my location, and god willing we get help? We are currently paying $1650/month plus utilities and other bills. Any assistance we can get would be great.