Resources for people on CalFresh

State and local government assistance programs.
Relief13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Resources for people on CalFresh

Post by Relief13 »

Hi. I really don't understand how this work but I need help with my rent in California. I am behind last month and this month. Just need help catching up. I qualify for Calfresh so how I can be able to get help. My rent is 750 I paid only 300 for last month and still trying to catch up, my husband only makes minimum wage right now and is the only income in my family as a social worker. Please need help.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Resources for people on CalFresh

Post by Admin »

If you qualify for CalFresh, then you probably qualify for other public assistance in California. As there are several programs for the poor, low income, and people in poverty. Maybe the cash aid from the state can be used for the rent payments you need.
Joann
anti spam: Blue

Re: Resources for people on CalFresh

Post by Joann »

I have received a notice of eviction for back rent for 3/29/2019 court date. I am desperately inquiring for assistance helping me pay the amount due. I am unemployed, on CalFresh food stamps and currently receiving radiation therapy treatment for cancer.
I would greatly appreciate hearing from you at your earliest convenience. My contact information is listed below.
Thank you for your time.