California Foreclosure

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
waltertammy79

California Foreclosure

Post by waltertammy79 »

I live in California, and my house may be foreclosed. Can someone please send me free money. where can I get mortgage assistance from, and please stop my home foreclosure.
lorendep

Re: California Foreclosure

Post by lorendep »

waltertammy79 wrote:I live in California, and my house may be foreclosed. Can someone please send me free money. where can I get mortgage assistance from, and please stop my home foreclosure.
Countrywide is California is offering aid. They are also owned by Bank of America. Contact them
Apple One
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Post by Apple One »

My electricity has been disconnected for 7 months now and I am facing foreclosure in California. I am unemployed. I am 61 years old and can't find employment. I cannot get my light back on for the reason that I owe 3,200 on my bill and need to pay almost 2500 to get it reconnected. I also am on the steps to foreclose of my home. Anything that you can send me that will help please let me know. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Is your foreclosure due to all the bills not being paid...taxes, HOA, mortgage, electricity, etc? If so, then your options are limited. Also, now the job market in CA and nationwide is booming, so you should easily be able to find employment. Here are some options for you around mortgage help in California.
Apple One wrote:My electricity has been disconnected for 7 months now and I am facing foreclosure in California. I am unemployed. I am 61 years old and can't find employment. I cannot get my light back on for the reason that I owe 3,200 on my bill and need to pay almost 2500 to get it reconnected. I also am on the steps to foreclose of my home. Anything that you can send me that will help please let me know. Thank you in advance.