Pregnant and living with family

State and local government assistance programs.
Maria B
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Pregnant and living with family

Post by Maria B »

I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with no father in picture. I had to move out of my previous home due to unlivable conditions of the house & landlord would not make repairs. I am struggling to come up with funds to pay a deposit & first month rent for another home. I also need food and money to turn on utility. Diapers and formula. I'm currently living with my sister & time & space is limited. I really need help. I've tried all I can.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pregnant and living with family

Post by Admin »

Too bad baby's father not in picture. You probably need to live with sister until you gain stability....job, income, save some money for bills, etc. But there are programs for pregnant woman here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... women.html
Maria B wrote:I am currently 25 weeks pregnant with no father in picture. I had to move out of my previous home due to unlivable conditions of the house & landlord would not make repairs. I am struggling to come up with funds to pay a deposit & first month rent for another home. I also need food and money to turn on utility. Diapers and formula. I'm currently living with my sister & time & space is limited. I really need help. I've tried all I can.