Need help with car payments and loans

Find grants and post ways to get grants to help others pay debts, bills, loans, and free money.
Mason
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with car payments and loans

Post by Mason »

Help, just lost my job on September 20, 2010, I am looking for work, no success as of yet. I have a 2006 Cruiser that I am making payments on, and loans I need to pay off. My husband does work, but gets paid monthly, and not enough to live on. Can someone please help mehttp://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwithbills/posting.php?mode=post&f=13#
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with car payments and loans

Post by Admin »

Is it the car loans? Did you ever hear of refinancing an automobile loan. You can knock interest rates down, and therefore save money on interest expense as will have a lower car payment. Some people have been known to save hundreds of dollars per year on their car payments and automobile expenses.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/aut ... ve_on.html
Include some more background and things to consider.
Mason wrote:Help, just lost my job on September 20, 2010, I am looking for work, no success as of yet. I have a 2006 Cruiser that I am making payments on, and loans I need to pay off. My husband does work, but gets paid monthly, and not enough to live on. Can someone please help mehttp://needhelppayingbills.com/helpwithbills/posting.php?mode=post&f=13#
Larrykudlow
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with car payments and loans

Post by Larrykudlow »

Hello, I'm glad I might have found some help!
My fiancé and I have 3 kids and we are both in the transition of jobs and now worried about rent as well as the car loans. I need help getting my rent 900$, my driver license so I can be more independent and not have to have my husband drive me everywhere. After all the fees for test it's about 150$.
Our other car is in pawn. It's in there because we had to make a payment on my fiancé’s child support for his daughter is almost 900 every month that is what kills us!!.
We don't have money to pay the payment on the car or get it out payment is 200$ and to get it out is 2000$, then rent for next month which is 900$. My ex only paid me 100$ in two years for our two boys and I have full custody.
M fiancé is a basketball referee now learning soccer so in 3 weeks we should be stable but in a bind and about to lose a lot if we don't get help.
I have been working in daycare for 10 years but I'm burnt out. I want to change my career! Spirit Halloween wants to higher me so waiting for a call today (but this is temporary tell after Halloween.) I want more of an office job I can settle into. I have thought about dental assisting school and PLMA would be my top pick, just have to find time to do it.
I have never had so much trouble finding the right job for me I feel like a failure to my kids but I'm not giving up!
I also have a previous nerve damage to my neck and shoulder from my previous husband doing a football tackle on me into the wall during one of our ugly arguments. Sometimes my arm tingles, burns and shakes so worried about lifting too much tell I can get in physical therapy.
I lost my driver’s license 5 years ago and just paid the ticket off 235$ with taxes. I just need to get my driver’s licenses done but everything cost money and barely holding my head above water.
I did a house cleaning job for this lady for a week which killed my shoulder and she paid me 139$ for cleaning 14 houses top to bottom, depressing to say the least. The last daycare job I was offered got taken away because they said I wasn't spirituality ready...because my fiancé live together before we were married...the daycare before that was lifting off academy right behind my house. I worked with an African American woman, one day I heard a white girl tell her " you do what I say".
I was infuriated to say the least then the following day before I got to work a parent saw this other teacher dragging a little girl by her arm across the room. And boss man wanted me to lie and stick up for the teacher...I didn't want to I said no way because I have seen her drag other kids by their arms and legs and then I mentioned the racist incident. The following morning we were both fired.
I need help with my car payment. I'm a very hard worker and willing to even work two jobs to make it just have to find the right one and maybe tweak my resume and cover letter.
I need help with budgeting, loan consolidation for automobile, finding a solid job and help with some bills that could break us right when we are about to be on top. We could lose our stable home for our kids and other car (my transportation).
Thank you for your time in reading my long email. It would be a blessing if you could help us with our crises and time of need.