Can't function as bipolar

State and local government assistance programs.
Pertyio
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't function as bipolar

Post by Pertyio »

Disabled as mental illness of bi-polar. Meed housing ASAP near Newark area, moving closer to doctors due to sick. I also have increasing Lupus Illness, Grand Mall Seizures, bipolar, PTSD FROM CHILDHOOD ASSAULT AND MORE. We need a small government subsidized apartment I can afford. I need help With deposits. I need help with some furniture and need help with medical. Getting deposit on apartment and utilities paid also. Please help as I will be homeless the end of June.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't function as bipolar

Post by Admin »

Over my life I have met people that are bi-polar. Someone I mentored through SCORE even came right out within 5 minutes and said it as they felt it could impact their business. But there are ways to get help, housing programs for the disabled, medications and health care tools, and other resources. Talk to your doctor, look into housing assistance for the disabled http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... sable.html
and know that you can live a great, healthy, happy, and successful life being bi-polar.
Pertyio wrote:Disabled as mental illness of bi-polar. Meed housing ASAP near Newark area, moving closer to doctors due to sick. I also have increasing Lupus Illness, Grand Mall Seizures, bipolar, PTSD FROM CHILDHOOD ASSAULT AND MORE. We need a small government subsidized apartment I can afford. I need help With deposits. I need help with some furniture and need help with medical. Getting deposit on apartment and utilities paid also. Please help as I will be homeless the end of June.
Indy One

Post by Indy One »

I am bipolar depressed and manic depression. I need housing, utilities, food, auto, gas, clothing grief counseling, civil family law, electronic equipment, employment & youth actives and/or help with all listed above for myself & my 10 year old son. I am disabled with bipolar diagnosis & my son is disabled
.I lost all and can no longer function with the illness & death of my husband & then out of grief was taken advantage financially, emotionally, physically & sexually by a con Man who I am legally married to but he abandoned us in Puerto rice after spending all my inheritance & my son taken away to move in with his misttress.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We are so sorry to hear that story. So many challenges. You need significant help. As far as the con man and lack of child support, seek legal aid.
For bi-polar and mental health issues, talk to a professional as there are options like medications, therapy and more.
All the financial aid stuff is on our main site here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/
Indy One wrote:I am bipolar depressed and manic depression. I need housing, utilities, food, auto, gas, clothing grief counseling, civil family law, electronic equipment, employment & youth actives and/or help with all listed above for myself & my 10 year old son. I am disabled with bipolar diagnosis & my son is disabled
.I lost all and can no longer function with the illness & death of my husband & then out of grief was taken advantage financially, emotionally, physically & sexually by a con Man who I am legally married to but he abandoned us in Puerto rice after spending all my inheritance & my son taken away to move in with his misttress.