Harlem bills

State and local government assistance programs.
MarcoR
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Harlem bills

Post by MarcoR »

I need one month of rent and utilities paid in Harlem. You see I am a full time worker. My husband just moved out but before he did he spent alot of money and I had to take my kid to a hotel because dad was being mean. Needless to say with the hotel money spent and dad blowing cash, it has left my girls and I with nothing.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Harlem bills

Post by Admin »

Whether you live in Harlem (like my friend Jermaine!) or anywhere else in NYC, there are housing and financial aid programs. Since it seems like a focus is on housing, try a homeless prevention program in the city and Harlem. The are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ntion.html
MarcoR wrote:I need one month of rent and utilities paid in Harlem. You see I am a full time worker. My husband just moved out but before he did he spent alot of money and I had to take my kid to a hotel because dad was being mean. Needless to say with the hotel money spent and dad blowing cash, it has left my girls and I with nothing.
Martin

Re: Harlem bills

Post by Martin »

No food. Money is gone. Will be homeless in Harlem on Tuesday, March 28, 2019. No more family or friends can help. We were illegally evicted and thrown into the street by our boss who we were renting a room from. She also refused to pay the last money that she owed us. 2 adults-one is looking for work, daily. The other was able to obtain a p/t job at $11.00/hr. Doing all that we can to help ourselves but we used up all savings and time has run out! Please help!