House for my children

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
Coastal
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

House for my children

Post by Coastal »

Hello, I'm 37 years old. I have 5 daughters and 1 granddaughter. I've been through a lot in my life. I'm trying to see if someone or anyone could help me please. I been trying to get help for me and my kids, but I had no such luck. I just need for somebody to believe in me. The money I get for my daughter don't help. I'm in need of a house. So my kids can have a fighting chance to grow and have some type of life. Please I feel like my kids won't survive living in Chester PA. The resources up here are limited. I don't think I would survive living in another shelter. I pleading and crying for help Please.
JAA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: House for my children

Post by JAA »

I am currently living with family and my children that is going to be evicted. I must find some where for myself and my daughter to go by the 1st my fiancé will be the person in the house with income. I am currently on unemployment and I am a full-time nursing student so housing is hard to get. We have finally found a place that accepted use. We just need help with the move in cost for the housing. If someone could help me with this information it would be so much appreciated. Feel free to call me at any time.