Rent and household appliances

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
BQuick
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Rent and household appliances

Post by BQuick »

I need help with paying my first month’s rent and getting kitchen appliances so I can have a successful inspection or my voucher will be expired and voided and I will be put back on the waiting list again. I really need help I am mother of 2 and 18mnth old and 8 month old.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Rent and household appliances

Post by Admin »

The Salvation Army often has some or all of that. There are many thrift stores in Illinois, some locations offer financial support, and they also offer advice. Maybe they can help you get back on the waiting lists as well for other housing. Locate Illinois Salvation Army centers.
Kalesi

Post by Kalesi »

I got laid off in August. Before the layoff I wasn't getting many hours. I got my unemployment started then found a job. The hours were short to being with and again now that the holidays are here. I got behind on my rent and all my appliance bills and now I can't seem to catch up. I need help, and one appliance (my fridge) just broke. This is my last resort. Please somebody help me.
Nia Nacci

Post by Nia Nacci »

I'm a senior living in Upland, CA (San Bernardino County) and I need help paying my rent as well as appliances for my household. I have a SS hearing scheduled, but I qualified for disabled students a few years ago when I tried to take a couple classes. I tried to work and got fired after 11 hours- I just couldn't do it. Every place I have tried has been no help and I'm getting desperate. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thank you.
Josh Brown

Post by Josh Brown »

Hi,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to seek help from your organization as I am facing a challenging situation with my landlord. I recently received a 3-day notice to quit due to owing back rent and being two months behind on my rent, amounting to $3,990. I also need appliances for a new home if I have to move to another rental.
Currently, my financial situation is quite tough, and I am struggling to make ends meet, especially with rent and utilities. Even though I am working full-time, my income is still not enough to cover all the expenses. The EBT food assistance has been a significant support for my family during these difficult times.
I am deeply concerned that if I cannot find a solution to pay my two months’ rent, we might face eviction, then I will need to pay for appliances for a new apartment. This situation is taking a toll on my mental health, and I am desperately seeking assistance and support to resolve this matter.
I kindly request any help or resources that your organization can offer to help me overcome this challenging time and avoid eviction. Any assistance or guidance you can provide will be greatly appreciated.