Christmas for a baby too

State and local government assistance programs.
Greenwich
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Christmas for a baby too

Post by Greenwich »

Hello, We have 3 beautiful children. Two years ago my wife was struck at work by a 300lb man and lost her eye sight in her left eye and hasn’t been able to work since. She has so many appointments and we barely make it threw some weeks as I have had to stop working to help with my babies. We just really want a Christmas for the kids this year.
We have an 18 month old boy, a 2 half year old girl and a 14 year old girl. I found you guys on the internet and was hoping you could help us out in giving our children a Christmas this year. I understand so many people need help and we pray for them as well. Thank you for your time and I hope we hear back. Sincerely,
Sonyradas

Re: Christmas for a baby too

Post by Sonyradas »

I'm a mother of 3 and a baby on the way. I'm in desperate need of help for Christmas. I have saved all my check to try and provide a good Christmas for my children. I have failed and I don't know what else to do.
I have a job that I work 3 days a week like are hours. I make 7.50 an hour. My bills and Christmas did not work out the way I thought. It anyone can help me provide a few things for Christmas or assist me where I can go. I have a 2 year old and two 6 year olds. My husband is a veteran and he suffers with PTSD. He has not worked in a few months due to medical issues. We been going back, and forth to the VA trying to, get his medicine right. If anyone can contact me.
Thanks for taking the time to read. It’s appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Almost every single charitable program, whether the Salvation Army Angel Tree or Adopt a Family, Toys for Tots, etc. will give gifts to babies too. There will be food, meals, and more given. When it comes to a gift for a baby though, maybe that will be more cribs or other type items...or a doll. But they will not get as much help at Christmas as say an older child...as the reality is a baby does not need as much.
Macra

Post by Macra »

Good afternoon,
I have a husband and 2 kids and a newborn baby. My husband finally found a job 3 weeks ago but he is not getting to work very many hours. Last week he only got 13 hours and brought home 90 dollars. Needless to say we have absolutely no way to provide our children with any type of Christmas at all. They all also really need jackets. Please let me know if you can help my family. We live in Dry Creek, LA.
Sincerely hope you can help,
Drew Drew

Post by Drew Drew »

Need help getting my babies gifts for Christmas. We have just got a home. We were homeless in motels due to being displaced.
Aso my daughter was a witness to a murder so we're on protected custody last year. We didn't have nothing for holidays.
My wish and hope is to give them the best Christmas this year. Please let me know if you can help us.
Sam Tool

Post by Sam Tool »

1 & 2 year old baby girls with nothing for Christmas. Laid off and would have looked sooner but I honestly never did this before and thought I would have a job in a months’ time. Never had trouble and never had to do this. Kids deserve presents under the tree and I have no family help whatsoever. I don't know what to do. Clothes and toys helpful.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You many want to try Toys for Tots. It is a national assistance program. Free wrapped toys are given to qualified low income families. If you have a bay, you can qualify based on that age too. Find more details on toys for tots.