One month rent payment until student loan is sent to me

Find how to get help with rent
Luke Bryan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

One month rent payment until student loan is sent to me

Post by Luke Bryan »

I am a single mom and a full time student living on my grants and loans while going to school. My landlord told me that it is not working out because I am three weeks late on rent and offered to forgive the month of April rent and give me back my security deposit of $400 if I move out by the end of the month. I do have a year lease but he never gave gave me a copy of the lease.
At this time I have 200 to put towards rent but need help until my loan for the summer semester comes through. I cannot afford to be homeless with a one year old and my schooling. I am looking for something around $400 a month with a fair landlord.
Kelly_Ryan

Re: One month rent payment until student loan is sent to me

Post by Kelly_Ryan »

Hello,
I live in Tampa, Florida and I am about to be evicted from my apartment as my student loan payment is late. I am currently/temporarily unemployed and I need IMMEDIATE HELP! Any other information you need from me please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: One month rent payment until student loan is sent to me

Post by Admin »

Why would you be evicted if student loan payment is late? Doesn't seem to add up. Regardless, there are places for rental assistance in Tampa Bay. But you also need a job, so go get one!
Kelly_Ryan wrote:Hello,
I live in Tampa, Florida and I am about to be evicted from my apartment as my student loan payment is late. I am currently/temporarily unemployed and I need IMMEDIATE HELP! Any other information you need from me please let me know.