need dental care

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
salliemae
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

need dental care

Post by salliemae »

I am unemployed, and I have missing teeth in front. I need to have teeth pulled so I can get dentures. I live in Canton, GA 30114, Cherokee County. I have tried two places here but they are full and not taking any more patients. If I don't get new teeth I can't get a job. Any Ideas on what to do?
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: need dental care

Post by Admin »

I posted a link under your other post. Try MUST Cherokke. Some other options include Ninth District Opportunity, Inc. (770) 532-3191 and North Georgia Community Action, Inc. (706) 692-5644. Another option for free medical and dental care are state and government programs, as well as charity type organizations. Here is a good resource.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _care.html
mikej23231

Teeth fixed and dental care

Post by mikej23231 »

I really really need help to get my teeth fixed. Its gotten so bad where I will now need 3-4 root canals, maybe some minor work and still need my wisdom teeth pulled. I asked for family for help but they don't have money to spare which is sad. My teeth are so sore I need to take 3-4 aspirin to clam the pain. It helps to a point but I know if I don't get help it will just get worse and I will have to get teeth pulled which I don't want since I'm still young. Its been hard times to save any kind of money and every time we get there something happens to where we have to place it toward something else. I just had an ectopic surgery which they had to take my whole right side which hurt us both and placed us more behind in rent. We did get some help for the month but we are still not safe from that yet. So any money saving wise wont happen cause it would be going toward something else again.

The PeopleCare program can offer people many solutions to their problems. They can provide rent help, food, free clothing, shelter, energy and heating bill assistance, as well as other emergency aid. The Salvation Army will review applications and they will determine eligibility for energy bill credits as well as any other help that people may need, and they will distribute the aid to those people. They can ever refer people to other local as well as nation charities.

If you and your company can help in anyway I would be so happy:)
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Teeth fixed and dental care

Post by Admin »

Here are various programs that can help with dental and medical expenses. There are government programs, medical billing negotiators, and charities that provide dental care and assistance. Find an extensive listing of your options here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... bills.html
mikej23231 wrote:I really really need help to get my teeth fixed. Its gotten so bad where I will now need 3-4 root canals, maybe some minor work and still need my wisdom teeth pulled. I asked for family for help but they don't have money to spare which is sad. My teeth are so sore I need to take 3-4 aspirin to clam the pain. It helps to a point but I know if I don't get help it will just get worse and I will have to get teeth pulled which I don't want since I'm still young. Its been hard times to save any kind of money and every time we get there something happens to where we have to place it toward something else. I just had an ectopic surgery which they had to take my whole right side which hurt us both and placed us more behind in rent. We did get some help for the month but we are still not safe from that yet. So any money saving wise wont happen cause it would be going toward something else again.

The PeopleCare program can offer people many solutions to their problems. They can provide rent help, food, free clothing, shelter, energy and heating bill assistance, as well as other emergency aid. The Salvation Army will review applications and they will determine eligibility for energy bill credits as well as any other help that people may need, and they will distribute the aid to those people. They can ever refer people to other local as well as nation charities.

If you and your company can help in anyway I would be so happy:)
Marie S

need dental care

Post by Marie S »

I work part time and have no insurance. I have peridontal disease that is advancing. I haven't been to a doctor or dentist in over 3 years (since I lost my insurance.) I struggle to pay just my utilities. I can't afford insurance or treatment. Is there any help available to me in this area 24210?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The 24210 zip code is in Washington County Virginia, isn't it? If so, one place to try is Ecumenical Faith in Action. They may have funds for medical and other emergency bills. If they do not, they should be able to refer you to places that may be able to provide ways to get treatment or dentists/doctors for the peridontal disease. try that agency.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ce_p1.html
Marie S wrote:I work part time and have no insurance. I have peridontal disease that is advancing. I haven't been to a doctor or dentist in over 3 years (since I lost my insurance.) I struggle to pay just my utilities. I can't afford insurance or treatment. Is there any help available to me in this area 24210?
Marie S

Post by Marie S »

Yes it is the Washington County Virginia area. Thank you so much for the information.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Also, we have a new feature on the main site. Listing of places for free dental clinics. The care will either be low cost or free. But select your state from the list and get information on dental centers near you.
Marie S wrote:Yes it is the Washington County Virginia area. Thank you so much for the information.
Stewarz

Post by Stewarz »

I have a good job and work hard but I ran into health problems about 2 months ago. I didn't have enough PTO to cover it and I have fallen behind on everything. My sweetheart has two teeth that need to be pulled and have been causing her extreme pain for over a month. I have insurance but she doesn't. I have no money to help her and I don't know what to do. I finally scraped rent together by pawning almost everything I owned and I still owe on my gas and power bills which may be shut off soon. I'm back to work but it will take time to catch up. I just filed bankruptcy and I am trying to make a fresh start. I can't stand to see her in pain and I don't know how to help. I am so overwhelmed and owe so many different bills and I want to help her too but I can't. Any ideas would be great. I looked into donated dental but it's a lottery and she needs real assistance. Not just the possibility that her name might be drawn. If you know of a dentist who would take payments please let me know so I can help her. I work hard and will be able to pay them payments. Thank you.
KimJong

Post by KimJong »

I am in need of help with dental work and some oral. I have dental insurance but it does not cover it all. I need a place that will work with slipping scale and /or give me a payment plan. My teeth are in awful shape. I need them all pulled and some will have to be done by an oral surgeon. Please get with me as quick as you can. They are causing health issues.
Harabugh

Post by Harabugh »

Hi, My family and I were homeless for 4 years. We now live in an apartment in EL Cajon City California. My problem is that we all have poor vision and we need dental work but our insurance doesn't cover it. I have Molina insurance and I'm 28 years of age and disable. Can you please help me?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Many health care plans in California do not cover dental needs. Or the patient needs to pay the majority of the bill. So if finances are a challenge for you, then call a free California dental clinic. They also help the homeless too, as they need good teeth as well!