Food and bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Goldwolf
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Food and bills

Post by Goldwolf »

I am a teen mom, my fiance lost his job a few months ago, we both just got jobs a few days ago but we owed rent a few days ago and ran out of food. I'm unsure what to say to the landlord because I have absolutely no money whatsoever. I'm scared were going to lose our place, if we do we end up homeless. I also need free food for my baby. We have two children. A three year old and a three month old. We are in need of assistance with rent, food and bills for this month. I am very desperate. We did not even have money for food this month.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Food and bills

Post by Admin »

Try a food pantry in Indiana. They can have some formula, groceries, and other items for your baby. Usually a teen mom is not "discriminated" against, and you may even get priority since you have a new born. Many of the food banks also refer people to financial aid programs for their bills, in addition to given out food.
Goldwolf wrote:I am a teen mom, my fiance lost his job a few months ago, we both just got jobs a few days ago but we owed rent a few days ago and ran out of food. I'm unsure what to say to the landlord because I have absolutely no money whatsoever. I'm scared were going to lose our place, if we do we end up homeless. I also need free food for my baby. We have two children. A three year old and a three month old. We are in need of assistance with rent, food and bills for this month. I am very desperate. We did not even have money for food this month.
PatMac

Post by PatMac »

Hello,
I am currently contacting you because I am in need of help with food and more. My husband and I are separated right now but he does not give me any cash for day to day things. I have an 8 year old daughter that I have to drive to and from school because we live to close to the school for her to ride the bus.
Currently I have a phone but it will be shut off soon and I have been applying for jobs because I have been a homemaker for 8 years. My daughter only have 2 pairs of jeans no winter coat and she needs sneakers. I am currently having problems with my car; I need an oil change but it is making a noise like it may break down. I am contacting you with good to be able to get help with Christmas, clothing's for my daughter, car repairs and gas voucher is possible, and free food. Thank you for any help with paying these bills or given me food, I do not have family down here and I don't know where else to go to ask to receive help.
Thank you again have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If you are separated, your husband has to help pay the bills even during separation. It is not just divorce. We know first hand. Go to court if need be. In addition, we have tons of food and financial aid programs, including these. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... grams.html
Explore the site for resources, and also try a food pantry if need be.
PatMac wrote:Hello,
I am currently contacting you because I am in need of help with food and more. My husband and I are separated right now but he does not give me any cash for day to day things.
Thank you again have a blessed day.