Security deposit help

Find how to get help with rent
Molly Ring
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Security deposit help

Post by Molly Ring »

My husband and I and our family of six got evicted from public housing 3 years ago and have been staying with three different family members since. We both work and is looking for help with security deposits and affordable housing ASAP! We've been with this last family member for two years and it's time to go.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, two years is a long time. Good for your family to allow it, but it is time. Find the different security deposit assistance programs you can try for help. They can also probably help you find affordable housing too.
Molly Ring wrote:My husband and I and our family of six got evicted from public housing 3 years ago and have been staying with three different family members since. We both work and is looking for help with security deposits and affordable housing ASAP! We've been with this last family member for two years and it's time to go.
A3124a

Post by A3124a »

To whom it may concern,
I'm trying to receive information on help with regarding security deposit and maybe first month’s rent. I am a single working mother and I just got approved for my first apartment. If this is something you can help out with I am very interested. Thank you so much for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely
Isabella

Post by Isabella »

To whom. It may concern,
I am writing in hopes that your organization is able to help me with my security deposit as I am currently on section eight and waiting for disability to go through after being in serious car accident which nearly ended my life. The accident has left me with several physical disabilities as well as brain damage that is leading me to look for security deposit help. I truly am dealing with so much now and really need help with my security deposit or I will not be able to move. My name is Sheila and I have found the home I would like your assistance with which is located at Bridgeport, Ct 06607. I look forward to hearing from you all. Thank you have a great day.