Alternatives to an emergency room

Find free or discounted health care, including prescription drugs and more.
Suze
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Alternatives to an emergency room

Post by Suze »

Good evening! I was wondering if you had any suggestions for me. My fiance severely injured his shoulder in a fall a few weeks ago and has gone to the emergency Room for the pain and the limited motion he has from the injury. The ER doctors have told him that they can't do anything for him and that he needs to go see an orthopedic doctor. He recently lost his job and has no health insurance so I was wondering if there is somewhere he can go that is affordable to him or some sort of ER assistance program he can apply for?
Thank you so much for your help!
discordmomma
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Alternatives to an emergency room

Post by discordmomma »

I am a 43 year old severely disabled man. I see many doctors and end up in the emergency room more times than I would like. I currently am collecting SSI disability but it is not enough. I have twin eight year olds. They need so much more than I can provide. $1020 dollars goes to there mother who left me when I became disabled. I need help paying rent which is $700 a month where I live and need this shelter for me and my children who are with me often. I was hoping there is some program to help with my rent or keep me out of emergency rooms so I can pay my bills easier along with buy clothes and food for my children. Please call me with any guidance or help you can provide. Thank you,