Move due to noisy apartment

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
shannon14
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Move due to noisy apartment

Post by shannon14 »

My girlfriend and I are parents of a one year old son. We are seeking a larger apartment that is quieter, where he'll have room to play around and not be a bother to our neighbor. We've lived in our current apartment for the past 2 years, but it is noisy. Our current situation is a disaster, with every sudden movement that is made in our apartment is replied with a knocks on the ceiling from our neighbor below. On several occasions our neighbors have threatened physical harm if we can't stop our toddler to stop making noise.
We've wrote to management to help us resolve the situation but received no reply. In an effort to make our situation better we constantly attempt to save money, both my girlfriend and I work full-time jobs, but have a tight income. Between rent, utilities, child care, student loans and miscellaneous bills it's hard to save enough money for a security deposit to move to a more safe and child-friendly apartment. My girlfriend and I work-hard to provide the best for our son but we need help.
WallaceW
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Move due to noisy apartment

Post by WallaceW »

Hi, me and two boys just recently moved in here in April, but want to move again as the home is loud. I fell behind in my rent due to fact of switching between jobs, I just got an eviction notice about two days ago from the apartment, and I have to go to court on December 16, 2018 at 8:30a.m. Please can someone help me and my two boys I don't want us to be homeless. I am on a steady job now as I speak...thank you.