medical emergency last week now electric is due to be shut o

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
momamy
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

medical emergency last week now electric is due to be shut o

Post by momamy »

If anyone knows where to go for assistance with electric bills in Arkansas please let me know. My husband got his hand in a table saw last wedensday and will be out of work for some time now. Thank you in advance
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: medical emergency last week now electric is due to be shut o

Post by Admin »

Alabama has the Project Share. The project share assistance program operates year round in the state and it serves disabled persons, senior citizens, and those people who live on fixed or low incomes. Clients and applicant for the Alabama project share program in need apply for Project SHARE assistance and help for bills at the American Red Cross office in their county.
momamy wrote:If anyone knows where to go for assistance with electric bills in Arkansas please let me know. My husband got his hand in a table saw last wedensday and will be out of work for some time now. Thank you in advance
shannon14

Post by shannon14 »

i am a single mother needing emergency help with my utility bill its more of an crisis can somebody please help me my son uses a breathing machine daily for his asthma/heart defect and i hv a disconnection notice that mt electricity is about to be cutt off. medical emergency for my son. can any body help us this was my last result in getting help. if i couldent find any where else so please do what u can to help. the breathing machine may lose power
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

If son uses a breathing machine, or people who are disabled, they usually have options and services available. For your area, try these agencies.
Little Rock Salvation Army, phone number (501) 374-9296. They work with utility companies and offer crisis assistance and advice.
Another leading place to call is the Central Arkansas Development Council, Inc., and their phone number is (501) 778-1133.
Both are local non-profits in your area.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _prog.html
shannon14 wrote:i am a single mother needing emergency help with my utility bill its more of an crisis can somebody please help me my son uses a breathing machine daily for his asthma/heart defect and i hv a disconnection notice that mt electricity is about to be cutt off. medical emergency for my son. can any body help us this was my last result in getting help. if i couldent find any where else so please do what u can to help. the breathing machine may lose power