Will lose our daughter without rent help

Find how to get help with rent
Aguilar
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Will lose our daughter without rent help

Post by Aguilar »

Hello, my girlfriend and I just temporarily lost our daughter to the court due to the fact that we are being evicted on the 11th of January. Our court date is at 9:00 and I have tried everything in my power to come up with the money but I have failed my family. I am praying to God you are able to assist us in paying our rent. We have no place to go if we are evicted and we loose out daughter Sam permanently. I have had Sam almost everyday since she was born and we they took her from my arms it killed me. Please help me keep my family together. My phone is off so if you are able to help. Please email me back or call my mother. Thank you for you time.
Stewards

Re: Will lose our daughter without rent help

Post by Stewards »

My soon to be ex-husband has been court ordered to continue to make the rental payment on our home. We have a special needs child who is 3 years old and I have a 10 year old daughter from prior relationship. He didn’t make payments for 5 months, where we were facing eviction. Finally after these months his wages began to be garnished.
I caught up 3 months of the rent and now I am getting over $300/week short on garnishment with no reason. The landlord said he would work with keeping us in home as long as payments were made. For 2 weeks now I cannot make a payment. And am in need of assistance since a new month is approaching and I will be 3 months behind again. Can you help us with some sort of rental assistance? Even 1 month so we don’t have to be facing eviction?
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Will lose our daughter without rent help

Post by Admin »

That is terrible news. No one should lose their daughter. But you may have options available to you. They can put off an eviction for a period of time so you can stabilize your life. And that is great that the landlord is partnering with you as well on the late payments. Find how to get help with all sorts of housing and rent.
Stewards wrote:My soon to be ex-husband has been court ordered to continue to make the rental payment on our home. We have a special needs child who is 3 years old and I have a 10 year old daughter from prior relationship. He didn’t make payments for 5 months, where we were facing eviction. Finally after these months his wages began to be garnished.
I caught up 3 months of the rent and now I am getting over $300/week short on garnishment with no reason. The landlord said he would work with keeping us in home as long as payments were made. For 2 weeks now I cannot make a payment. And am in need of assistance since a new month is approaching and I will be 3 months behind again. Can you help us with some sort of rental assistance? Even 1 month so we don’t have to be facing eviction?