In 60s and senior citizen in Mississippi

State and local government assistance programs.
Mr. Shannon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

In 60s and senior citizen in Mississippi

Post by Mr. Shannon »

Hello, I am trying to find assistance for my mother who is in get 60's. She currently resides in Mississippi and does work full time. She was diagnosed with Candida a couple of years ago. While she does make decent money the treatments she had undergone have been costly. She is now getting things back under control, But her vehicle is failing. I am wondering if there are any programs that can help keep get vehicle running for the time being. Any direction you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Riggins

Re: In 60s and senior citizen in Mississippi

Post by Riggins »

HI, I'm Terry Roberts, age 68. I have contacted my local, state and area HUD office in Mississippi. The local and state offices haven't a clue about Sectioand 202 for seniors. The area HUD offices tells me it is only for building multi-housing.
My understanding from information on your website is its voucher program that requires the applicant to pay up to 30% of their monthly household income.
I need your help in what I should do to find the correct information.
Thank you for your site, it has been a tremendous help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: In 60s and senior citizen in Mississippi

Post by Admin »

You may want to try the Agency of Aging office in Mississippi, as they may have resources for you. Everything from housing to food and more for senior citizen.s. And if you are in your 60s, you should qualify.

Riggins wrote:HI, I'm Terry Roberts, age 68. I have contacted my local, state and area HUD office in Mississippi.