Help for a Wells Fargo mortgage

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
RonnieSmith
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Help for a Wells Fargo mortgage

Post by RonnieSmith »

I fell behind on my mortgage because of a job change. My lender is Wells Fargo. I work 3 jobs but can't catch it up. I can stay current if could get it caught up. I would need 1375 to get mortgage current. I tried family and friends but not able to help. I did make a couple phone calls to Wells Fargo as well, but can't get the right person, and they do not seem to be very helpful the people I spoke to. It is not like I do not have an income coming in. But I just need a little more time, or them to work with me on a plan to lower my monthly loan payments for good. Please help!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help for a Wells Fargo mortgage

Post by Admin »

As far as a one time catch up on your mortgage payment, you do have some options. Wells Fargo has a program known as the Wells Fargo lifeline, which was created in partnership with Wachovia too. It is a so called Fast-Trac Solution and mortgage assistance program for Adjustable Rate loans (ARM) and people who hold those loan products. The lender Golden West is also part of this particular option too.
RonnieSmith wrote:I fell behind on my mortgage because of a job change. My lender is Wells Fargo. I work 3 jobs but can't catch it up. I can stay current if could get it caught up. I would need 1375 to get mortgage current. I tried family and friends but not able to help. I did make a couple phone calls to Wells Fargo as well, but can't get the right person, and they do not seem to be very helpful the people I spoke to. It is not like I do not have an income coming in. But I just need a little more time, or them to work with me on a plan to lower my monthly loan payments for good. Please help!
JetSkier

Post by JetSkier »

Hello,
I am writing to you in hopes for some help for my son and his family. He bought his first had super credit and then everything went down the tubes. Wells Fargo is now trying to foreclose on this mans house with 2 kids. He is working but it is all he can do to pay as they changed his payments and went up on his rate. We have talked to loss mitigation and everyone but no one wants to help them keep their home. It has a sentimental value to it, it was where we went after years of abuse and he doesn't want to lose the home that gave us life. They are such a young couple and trying to make it with 2 children and no heat to hear of. Please I am begging you if you can help them with this it will ease allot of heavy hearts and give them something to look forward in the new year! God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If he did have good credit and payment history, and if he can make some payments, then lenders like Wells will usually work with homeowners. It is surprising to us that you seem to indicate they won't. So here is our full listing of mortgage solutions from Wells Fargo. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/wel ... stanc.html We think look into one or all of the programs listed here. Also try talking to a non-profit credit or HUD approved counseling agency too. They often have free advice for homeowners.
JetSkier wrote:Hello,
I am writing to you in hopes for some help for my son and his family. He bought his first had super credit and then everything went down the tubes. Wells Fargo is now trying to foreclose on this mans house with 2 kids. He is working but it is all he can do to pay as they changed his payments and went up on his rate. We have talked to loss mitigation and everyone but no one wants to help them keep their home. It has a sentimental value to it, it was where we went after years of abuse and he doesn't want to lose the home that gave us life. They are such a young couple and trying to make it with 2 children and no heat to hear of. Please I am begging you if you can help them with this it will ease allot of heavy hearts and give them something to look forward in the new year! God Bless.
bluegourami3

Post by bluegourami3 »

Find another bank that will work with him on refinancing, but DO NOT get an ARM loan, an ARM loan stands for adjustable rate, which means, since right now with interest rates being low, his payments maybe considerably low, but when the economy bounces back, that loan is going to adjust to the interest that is offered in that time. Just remember that Wells Fargo is one of the banks that took a bailout, but refuses to help anybody. That's where the OCCUPY does there sit ins.

Good luck.
Greenwich

Post by Greenwich »

I am behind 2 months on my mortgage. My mom was sick in December 2012 and was in and out of the hospital several times and she had short term memory loss. She needed help getting to appointments and I did not have time at work to use to be off with pay. So my checks was short and I was paying a little on this a little on that then I got to going to cash advance places which only made my situation worse. Wells Fargo said sine I did a modification earlier that year in 2012. I don’t qualify for any additional assistance with them. So now I am trying to keep this from falling 3 months but I am only able to pay the 1 month and the letters and the certified mail and the phone calls is almost too much to take. I work in a office and can't be talking at work about being almost homeless.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So if you want through the modification process with Wells Fargo, maybe now look into a principal reduction. They may be more likely to offer this since your mom is in the hospital and if she is sick.
You really need to deal with the calls and letters. It is never easy to get help, and they make it challenging. This is actually intentional as well otherwise everyone may ask for or get mortgage help from Wells if it was easy. Anyway, try this for information on principal reduction. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ion_w.html
MTrout

Post by MTrout »

In Michigan. I am disabled and cannot afford to pay my house payment. I sent Wells Fargo bank a hardship letter and asked for a loan modification. They were very rude to me. They said there is nothing they can do and I better just find a home I can afford. I also have my 18 year old special needs daughter living with me. Please help us. Thank you. We live in Charlevoix MI 49720.
YouSay

Post by YouSay »

Good morning.
We own a home in Blairstown New Jersey. I lost my income in December and am currently looking / interviewing for work. My wife was diagnosed with advanced stage 3 inflammatory breast cancer that has spread to her lymph node in her left armpit. She is now unable to work as well. We are 2 months behind in our mortgage payments with Wells Fargo. We do not want to lose our home. We have 2 teenage boys and are committed to making a powerful comeback both with her health and our financial situation. I can provide any supporting medical records if needed.
Can you help us?
JAA

Post by JAA »

Good day,  we are located @ Vero Beach, Florida 32962.
 Our mortgage is held by Wells Fargo.
 I'm requesting information to stop the foreclosure proceedings on our home. I have filed an answer to the law firm concerning the foreclosure, we don't want to lose our home. We have had some hardships of late and are very interested in your assistance in this matter.
 I'm not sure how it all works, but I have to find a way to keep my home.

Thank you for your time and consideration in this,
                       Joseph