Short sale to sell home

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
aylssapilanto

Short sale to sell home

Post by aylssapilanto »

Anyone every try a short sale to stop a foreclosure. Does it work or provide any help with the banks and resolve the issue. Can someple please give detaisl on short sales.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Short sale to sell home

Post by Admin »

aylssapilanto wrote:Anyone every try a short sale to stop a foreclosure. Does it work or provide any help with the banks and resolve the issue. Can someple please give detaisl on short sales.
A short sale is an option that more on more people are using who can't sell their home. Like most things, there are some positives and negatives, pros and cons to a short sale. Here is more info and details on a short sale. read more
Port Had

Post by Port Had »

Hi, I am in need of assistance. My house is in foreclosure. I can't afford the mortgage so am thinking of a short sale. I am recently divorced and I am currently out of work due to an illness. I will be getting temp disability. I have 3 kids. I don't get much money for child support. It doesn't help me pay my mortgage.
I'm behind a year. I am currently receiving food stamps and on NJ family care for insurance. Is there any kind of financial assistance I can get to help pay my mortgage up to date or details on the short sale process? I can't even rent a place because my credit is bad due to the house being in foreclosure. Please I need assistance to help stop foreclosure and to help pay my mortgage . Please let me know what kind of programs I qualify for.
Thank you.
Grandpa

Post by Grandpa »

Hello, I am a single mother of two daughters ages 6 &
2 years old. I am trying to find out how I can go about getting help with
Short sake on a home and mortgage. Something to give me a
Little push to get back on my feet. I am currently on cash assistance and
Food stamps from welfare and am waiting to hear back from these two jobs me
Had interviewed for. I am asking for short sale help in any way possible. If someone
Could get back to me that would be greatly appreciated.