Bills for the counseling therapy sessions

Help with paying medical bills
chelsea
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bills for the counseling therapy sessions

Post by chelsea »

Hi.
I saw your website. I am seeking help with a medical bill from a therapist/doctor that is about 2k.
I did all that I could to get my insurance to pay it, as it was promised. But it did not work.
I am a single female, living in Queens, NY. I am in my late 30's. I have a low income.
Are there grants or charities that I can use? I can get referrals. Thank you in advance.
Buddha Relax
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bills for the counseling therapy sessions

Post by Buddha Relax »

Hello,
My name is Kirstin and I’m in an extremely bad financial situation. I have bills due for therapy and mental health counseling. I also owe a car payment of $179.80 due today and they give me a small window to pay for it. But then I will have another one right after. I just had to put my cat, Peanut, down and it was $500.00 and I only make $1,077 a month. Putting peanut down drove me to therapy as it was devastating. I also have car insurance, extra money needed for food, internet and phone, medical needs, survival needs, gas for medical appointments and physical therapy from Amesbury to Burlington. I am asking for help with two car payments. If you can please please help me, I would appreciate it more than words. Thank you!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bills for the counseling therapy sessions

Post by Admin »

Existing bills are harder to deal with. Talk to your therapist about a payment plan, or maybe try a non-profit credit counseling agency. Either may be options. As far as future counseling, look here for free volunteer therapists.