Threatened so need help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
RescueDogger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Threatened so need help

Post by RescueDogger »

I am sick and waiting for my appeal for disability benefits. I need to move out of the place I am in because my uncle puts an extreme amount of stress on me and threatened to evict me and make me work. Me and my caregiver and we need to get out as soon as possible and get help for housing and food. I can't work and we need help coming up with deposits and 1st month rent in order to move. Please if you can tell me where to go for help to get away from Uncle. My health is getting worse living here. Please help. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Threatened so need help

Post by Admin »

Sorry to hear you were threatened. We know that is difficult and that it can be hard to come back from. As far as waiting on disability, there may be some services that can expedite the process for you, including trying a disability advocate. They may also have information for your caregiver. Either way, disability takes a long time to get approved so it may not offer the quick support you requested.
Friedman

Re: Threatened so need help

Post by Friedman »

Hello,
I am writing this letter to inquire about rental assistance. I recently lost my job due to an unforeseeable circumstance, and my boss threatened me if I try to claim overtime wages. I was laid off because the business shutdown. I am currently living with my 20 month year old twins and I am looking for assistance while I transition financially. Now my landlord is threatening us with eviction and I have nowhere else to turn. Please advice.