Lifeline program

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
zen1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lifeline program

Post by zen1 »

Recently divorced I am interested in the Lifeline program..at 57 years old I find myself in a desperate situation and dont want to lose my phone service. I have cut back as far as I possibly can...I draw Soc Sec Disability and dont have enough money to cover the bills... ...I live in Fayetteville, Tennessee37334. I need my phone to keep in touch with family and for medical emergencies. I check my mail twice a week wiifii at a hotspot...have no internet at home... ...I hope you can direct me in a way that can lighten my load...Have a blessed day..and thank you for reading this. I hope Lifeline program can help me keep my phone on.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lifeline program

Post by Admin »

There are some ways to get free or low cost phone service, including the Lifeline program. There is also the Link-up phone program. Both are federal funded assistance programs for the low income, and provide emergency phone service to those who would otherwise not have a phone. The best place to call is your local community action agency. They can guide you through the process and help you apply.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/tel ... ram__.html
zen1 wrote:Recently divorced I am interested in the Lifeline program..at 57 years old I find myself in a desperate situation and dont want to lose my phone service. I have cut back as far as I possibly can...I draw Soc Sec Disability and dont have enough money to cover the bills... ...I live in Fayetteville, Tennessee37334. I need my phone to keep in touch with family and for medical emergencies. I check my mail twice a week wiifii at a hotspot...have no internet at home... ...I hope you can direct me in a way that can lighten my load...Have a blessed day..and thank you for reading this. I hope Lifeline program can help me keep my phone on.
KevinR

Post by KevinR »

We are getting parents’ rights on children, and now need a phone from Lifeline to help in an emergency. So right now out total monthly income is 997.00 per month and that is my social security benefit amount pet month. Out electric bill is due to be shut off December 22 if we don't pay 560.00. Phone is due to be shut off December 21 if 300.00 is not paid. We do not get food stamps husband is apply for social security as well as Lifeline, but has not been approved. We need help very bad. Don't know where to turn too.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

The state have a Lifeline program in Florida for emergency phone bills, costs, and expenses. Also look into the many other benefits and charities i nyour state for the food, electric bill help, and other needs you have in addition to Lifeline.
KevinR wrote:We are getting parents’ rights on children, and now need a phone from Lifeline to help in an emergency. So right now out total monthly income is 997.00 per month and that is my social security benefit amount pet month. Out electric bill is due to be shut off December 22 if we don't pay 560.00. Phone is due to be shut off December 21 if 300.00 is not paid. We do not get food stamps husband is apply for social security as well as Lifeline, but has not been approved. We need help very bad. Don't know where to turn too.