I am a type 1 diabetic

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
Combs
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I am a type 1 diabetic

Post by Combs »

Hello, me and my five kids she in desperate need for some help. We are almost homeless and need some assistance to move into a new home. I found a house, but I can't afford not deposits and first month rent. Because of my son with Type 1 diabetes I am unable to work, daycare is very impossible. I live in Longview, TX I have contacted several different organization but some only help with much as 100.00. If there are any more resources can you please assist me with those. Thanks.
WallaceW
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: I am a type 1 diabetic

Post by WallaceW »

Hi! I'm Jennifer from Memphis TN. I need help getting a grant. I'm been trying to get SSI Disability as I am type 1 diabetic. I have type 1 diabetes and a few other health problems. I don't have insurance or money to go to the Doctor and get my 8 medicines. I haven't had any of my medicines in a year.  I haven't had any way to pay my city and county property taxes. I'm fixing to lose my house because of it. If you can point me in a good direction.