Mortgage programs when on SSD

Find mortgage help and stop foreclosure.
BikeRider
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Mortgage programs when on SSD

Post by BikeRider »

Looking for help.
I am looking for assistance.
In helping paying my mortgage.
And need repairs to.
I need a new front door, and new front windows.
I have a small mortgage.
I am on SSD, SEPERATED, alone.
My family has helped as much as they could. But things for them have Got bad too.
I do not believe I can make it without assistance.
I have no savings, and the small check I receive every month really barely pays anything. I receive most medicine free. But I barely eat not being able to afford food prices.
I live in Marion, Illinois.
I have a lung disease, that one day will take my life. Please can you help my situation out? If you can't could you lead me in the right direction.
I am lost. Never have ever had to ask For assistance. Not sure how to go about it.
Thank you.
Hailey
anti spam: Blue

Re: Mortgage programs when on SSD

Post by Hailey »

To whom it may concern. l don't know if l writing to the right organization because l have been looking for help everywhere. I am a 61 years old woman living in Fairfax applying for SSD. I just to work but nobody more. I got sick from my back. Cervical dish arthritis now l don't have any income and apply to the social security and it take time for approve my case. In the mind time l need to pay my mortgage and my basic bills. Would you please help me or give me a good address where l can found help? Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Whether on SSD or SSDI, there are mortgage assistance programs for the disabled. Generally it includes free foreclosure counseling combined with payment plans and maybe government aid too. So there are a few options out there.
Combs

Post by Combs »

ME AND MY WIFE ARE ON SSD. WE MAKE A TOTAL OF $2100 A MONTH, IN THAT FIGURE WE ARE MAKING PENNIES EVERY MONTH, IF THERE WOULD BE A WAY TO GET HELP TO PAY OFF OUR MORTGAGE DEBT OF THE BUYING OF OUR 5TH WHEEL CAMPER TOTAL OF $8000 WOULD GREATLY HELP WITH OTHER BILLS THAT WE CURRENTLY PAY ON EVERYDAY. THAT WOULD GREATLY REDUCE OUR STRESS IN EVERYDAY LIFE. I PRAY TO LIVE A NORMAL NON STRESS LIFE, NOT TO HAVE STRESS ON US WOULD GREATLY REDUCE OUR EVERYDAY LIVES. PLEASE CONSIDER OUR THOUGHT OF MORTGAGE HELP. WE JUST WANT TO LIVE STRESS FREE, WITHOUT THE HARDSHIPS IN LIFE AND CASH OUR SSD. I DO THANK YOU FOR TIME AND REVIEWING OF THIS EMAIL, GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE, RESPECTFULLY YOURS,