Birthday gifts for my kid and other bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Globemaster
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Birthday gifts for my kid and other bills

Post by Globemaster »

I've been trying to get help for paying bills and Christmas and my son's birthday are right around the corner. I have seen to hit a roadblock with everything I have tried. He is an amazing kid who tells me he lives me and that it is OK. I am grateful to have such an amazing child. He deserves to have a happy holiday and birthday without the utilities being shut off. I'm at a loss and feel as though I'm letting him down. He truly is a great kid and deserves it.
Kiiara

Re: Birthday gifts for my kid and other bills

Post by Kiiara »

I am a single mom with two kids. I have no help. I have an 8 year old and her birthday is December 18th. She will be nice not have a 9 month old.
I do not have a Christmas tree nor any presents for my kids and it will be my son's first Christmas. I really do need help. What gifts and toys for my kids with no income looking for a stable job. Please someone help me or not me I will be very grateful and thankful. Please I need help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While of course toys are not that common for birthday, you can do many other things with your 8 year old. Take her to a free dinner, get discounts, food, and more. Find a list of free birthday gifts and programs to try out. Maybe there is the possibility of some toys too.
Kiiara wrote:I am a single mom with two kids. I have no help. I have an 8 year old and her birthday is December 18th. She will be nice not have a 9 month old. Please I need help.
Pdid_Shower

Post by Pdid_Shower »

I need help getting my kids birthday presents. I am not working since my job closed 2 months ago and my husband works but we live paycheck to paycheck. I need clothes for my 4 year old and 12 year old and toys she really wants a TV for her room with Netflix but we can't afford it and my 12 year old he likes basketball stuff like jerseys and games for his birthday gift. Thank you in advanced.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Maybe a clothing bank or closet in Baltimore. Sometimes they will donate items (like toys) to kids from low income families so they can have a birthday or other celebration. Maybe worth a shot. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loset.html
Pdid_Shower wrote:I need help getting my kids birthday presents.
Queeny

Post by Queeny »

Hello! I am a single mother if a six year old boy with a birthday coming up. March 27th of last year I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid leukemia. My last treatment was August of last year and luckily I'm currently in remission. My son is on Medicaid, but I don't qualify. Furthermore, he's an active child who also needs behavioral counseling, tutoring, and extracurricular activities. His father doesn't pay child support. His birthday is coming also in August, and I feel bad I can't afford to do anything for him. I haven't been cleared to work but I'm considering going back because my disability is only $850. I'm looking for information about substantial grants that can help me through his school year. In Fulton County GA School starts August 11th.
I may sound crazy but I put my son in aftercare because he needs to expel more energy since they get pout off school at 220. And he's an only child, so he likes being around the kids longer. I was working when I got sick, which is why he was originally in daycare. Then when I was bed ridden, it helped alleviate the pressure bad allowed for my family to help in picking him up since I couldn't be around children. Anyway, I'm looking for help for his birthday and bills and someone to point me in the right direction. Thank you